All those games we won were at home

atlmycity

The 49ers are the only team we beat on the road and they blow. Some tried to make them out to be a good team, which is pathetic. I've never been sold on them not once. I marked that game as an automatic win, but besides that game. We've gotten our tails handed to us on the road by Dallas,Saints and New England, all are considered good teams.Can we beat good teams this season and win on the road? I mean we beat Miami, they are average team at best,but we had them in the dome, they really have no passing game but are good running the ball an is an average team IMO. We beat the pathetic Panthers,Chicago Bears are trash this season,49ers are probably the worst team we've played.

Guest The Masked Falcon

All your posts seem to indicate that it's a very painful existence for you being a Falcons fan (if you indeed are one.)

There are 31 other teams in the NFL.

I'm sure any one of them would do back flips over the prospect of having such a fine stalwart fan such as yourself.

Go ahead and step off.

We'll somehow struggle on without your sparkling presence.

8 home games 7 wins 1 losses

8 away games 4 wins 4 losses That's a tie

1 away playoff game 1 loss

09 so far 7 games

3 home games 3 wins 0 losses

4 away games 1 win 3 losses

Under Smith Away games 5 wins 7 losses plus the playoff loss

Under Smith Home games 10 wins 1 loss

So only down by 2 in away games

Edited by delaigle

If we go 8-0 at home

And 4-4 away (beating "pathetic" teams like the Bills, Bucs, 49ers and Jets, none of whom have a winning record)

Do you think we make the playoffs?

And if we then play a "pathetic" team like the NFC West Champions (currently projected to be the Cardinals, who have the same record as the Bears who you deem pathetic).....

:wacko:

I don't even know why I bothered to type this to be honest - you're never going to stop bashing the team even with no reason to

If his hero Ookie was here and that white Matty Ice was gone, we could have the same record and be the best team in the league by shower curtain boy's standards.

Yea if vick was here we would go to he superbowl this year, since you brought him up , but i dont know anything about no shower curtains. Vick never had MIchael Turner and tony Gonzales hen he played here, DUH.

Well i wasnt even going to mentin Vick, but SINCE YOU Did yea, with all the pro bowlers we have on offense we wouldve gone to the superbowl with Vick

you mean the same guy who is stuck behind kevin kolb?

and besides, do you know what vick's record is against winning teams? it's really, really bad.

If we go 8-0 at home

And 4-4 away (beating "pathetic" teams like the Bills, Bucs, 49ers and Jets, none of whom have a winning record)

Do you think we make the playoffs?

And if we then play a "pathetic" team like the NFC West Champions (currently projected to be the Cardinals, who have the same record as the Bears who you deem pathetic).....

:wacko:

I don't even know why I bothered to type this to be honest - you're never going to stop bashing the team even with no reason to

haters will never LEARN

Some people are never satisfied with anything. This team is playing with heart, We have a Owner and GM who will do what it takes to win, and a solid coaching staff. This is a good football team that deserves a good fan base (something you lack) and Vick would cause as many problems than solutions (enjoy watching him sit on the bench when the Eagles come down). We have a good chance to win the rest of our games with a few breaks our way and if we get back some key players.

All your posts seem to indicate that it's a very painful existence for you being a Falcons fan (if you indeed are one.)

There are 31 other teams in the NFL.

I'm sure any one of them would do back flips over the prospect of having such a fine stalwart fan such as yourself.

Go ahead and step off.

We'll somehow struggle on without your sparkling presence.

:lol: lmao