Going to the Panthers game next week need help getting autographs

I live in Raleigh, NC....I'm going to the Panthers/Falcons game next weekend. It will be the first real NFL game I've ever been to. This girl I'm absolutely crazy about is even crazier about Matt Ryan. Does anyone know how I can get his autograph next weekend. I'm assuming that it's not going to be easy.......

Never get an autograph---ever! These are athletes, not Gods, and thus warrant no idolatry. You're just as special and valuable as any person so meet them, chat with them, watch them and get excited about a game, but never ask for another person's autograph as if they're something more special than you. If you do, ask them if they'd like your autograph too?

I've shaken the hands and chatted with presidents, governors, celebrities, and many famous athletes and never once sheepishly asked "can you sign this for me?" Yuck!

Edited by Quarterback

Circle the building and look for the buses. The drivers usually wear the Falcons' ballcap. You can usually catch the players about a half hour after the game getting on the buses. It will be roped off, but still easy to see them. I picked up Abe's, Jenks, Coleman, Sidbury, Houston, and JA98's after the SF game.

Circle the building and look for the buses. The drivers usually wear the Falcons' ballcap. You can usually catch the players about a half hour after the game getting on the buses. It will be roped off, but still easy to see them. I picked up Abe's, Jenks, Coleman, Sidbury, Houston, and JA98's after the SF game.

Thanks for the help guys......

Never get an autograph---ever! These are athletes, not Gods, and thus warrant no idolatry. You're just as special and valuable as any person so meet them, chat with them, watch them and get excited about a game, but never ask for another person's autograph as if they're something more special than you. If you do, ask them if they'd like your autograph too?

I've shaken the hands and chatted with presidents, governors, celebrities, and many famous athletes and never once sheepishly asked "can you sign this for me?" Yuck!

QFT

I have good news for you... I went to a game in Carolina a couple years ago and they let me go down to the Falcons tunnel before the game. I got like 12 or 13 autographs... I'd say go to the game and get in the stadium as soon as they open it at 11. Go straight to the Falcons side where the tunnel is. You will for sure get tons of autographs.

You are wrong sir. I would ask any of these athletes, celebrities, governors, or presidents to sign one thing for me...A CHECK...MADE OUT TO ME!!!! I'll take that kinbd of autograph anyday.

I live in Raleigh, NC....I'm going to the Panthers/Falcons game next weekend. It will be the first real NFL game I've ever been to. This girl I'm absolutely crazy about is even crazier about Matt Ryan. Does anyone know how I can get his autograph next weekend. I'm assuming that it's not going to be easy.......

pm me, i have 7.

So what's your hobby?

I have good news for you... I went to a game in Carolina a couple years ago and they let me go down to the Falcons tunnel before the game. I got like 12 or 13 autographs... I'd say go to the game and get in the stadium as soon as they open it at 11. Go straight to the Falcons side where the tunnel is. You will for sure get tons of autographs.

That's probably the best bet at a stadium, at an away game.

By the way you don't have to blame the girl for you wanting Ryan's autograph. :P

Edited by aerosmith67

The tunnel thing didn't work at the away games I've been to. BUT, the security guards outside were happy to tell me where to go to meet some of the guys. In SD last year they actually came down to one of the gated parking lots. Finneran handed out VIP stickers to go back and see the guys. So....when in doubt ask security. (Hint...you might want to have her do it. They like the women.) ;)

As far as getting Matt's autograph, it's all about getting it for her. Unfortunately, she's not going to be there with me, she's in the Army stationed at Fort Benning. But I got to get this autograph for her. It's more important to me than the game right now.......

If you don't get it this weekend it might be worth a letter to the Falcons and a picture to get signed, I've written to several of the Falcons and received autographed pictures (that I took at various events/games) returned. The Falcons are great at helping out those in the military. Blank index cards work as well I have a card signed by Abe along with my ticket from the Panthers game from this year framed in my office and it's a great way to remember an event. The index cards are also cheap and if you don't get them back you're really not really losing anything of importance.

So, which athlete pissed in your cereal?

They are staying at the Marriott on W.Trade street... You can hang around in the lobby or catch them as they load the bus for the stadium.