Chris Owens

atljbo

Great video. I wish my computer didn't suck so bad. Half the time when I watch a video it almost looks like somebody is holding up snap shots and filming it.

Did you notice the ease in which he turned his head around and found the ball? That was a thing of beauty and man did he look natural doing it.

Great video. I wish my computer didn't suck so bad. Half the time when I watch a video it almost looks like somebody is holding up snap shots and filming it.

Did you notice the ease in which he turned his head around and found the ball? That was a thing of beauty and man did he look natural doing it.

Some of that was the editing, bro.

Some of that was the editing, bro.

Haha, yea I noticed the editing. This video was not as bad on my computer as some are, but it was far from smooth. Take my word for it my computer sux. If you watched some videos on my computer you would see that it really does look like snapshots. This thing is probably 8 years old and has no disk space left. I'm buying a new one soon.

Haha, yea I noticed the editing. This video was not as bad on my computer as some are, but it was far from smooth. Take my word for it my computer sux. If you watched some videos on my computer you would see that it really does look like snapshots. This thing is probably 8 years old and has no disk space left. I'm buying a new one soon.

:o:o whats that like a million years in computer years?

Great Video JBo, that was some of the same scouting tape that TD played at the State of the FRanchise event. Chris Owens really reminds me of Antione Winfield 4 real.

Looking at the PS tape, Owens was pretty dam* physical against the run like Winfield...I think Owens has a legitimate shot at a starting spot next year, and I think he's gonna take a spot..

During the combine i remember hearing Deion praise Chris Owens foot movement (not taking extra steps) and fluid hips.... Mike Mayock followed be hide Deion comments saying that QB's didn't throw to Chris Ownes side that much.. He also said they didnt not throw a ball at him at all during the 1st half of the season.

I really like this guy. Listening to TD rave about his abilities has me sold, along with solid preseason performances. I agree that he is a projection pick that will begin to show the makings of a starting quality CB next year or the year after that. Maybe he can show some flashes this season, as he gets more opportunity.