RapidReports

atljbo

2:58:26 pm Falcons offensive coordinator Mike Mularkey didn't seem too concerned with QB Matt Ryan's recent interception woes, saying there was a "multitude" of different factors ranging from timing to route running. "A lot of stuff is timing," Mularkey said. "If the timing is affected then it can result in a catastrophic play."

2:51:42 pm Falcons RG Harvey Dahl on if Redskins DT Albert Haynesworth is a dirty player: "I don't know, I haven't seen him do anything dirty on film this year. I wouldn't say that. I think he's a good player, a physical player. He's a real strong guy in there. That's what I'd say about it."

2:50:51 pm Redskins DT Albert Haynesworth was recently voted the second dirtiest player in the NFL, behind Pittsburgh WR Hines Ward. "I think he got those votes probably because of some past things he's done," Falcons RT Tyson Clabo said. "He's just playing hard right now, he's playing well."

2:46:04 pm Falcons RG Harvey Dahl was unaware of any comments Redskins DT Albert Haynesworth made on a radio show regarding any dirty play, but said nothing will chance when Atlanta plays Washington on Sunday. "We're going to play physical, like we always do, and play to the whistle," Dahl said. "We're going to keep our backs clean and try to make yards."

2:43:51 pm Falcons RT Tyson Clabo was asked about Redskins DT Albert Haynesworth's comments on a radio show last night which were directed towards him and RG Harvey Dahl. "We're not going to change what we're doing," Clabo said. "We're going to play the same five OL you see on Sunday. I don't know what to say about that."

2:42:34 pm <!-- @page { margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } --> Redskins DT Albert Haynesworth was asked on a radio show about any play "all the way up to the echo of the whistle" he's seen from Falcons' RT Tyson Clabo and RG Harvey Dahl. "I don't have patience for that type of stuff," Haynesworth said. "This is where the second rated dirtiest player can come out.. … If you don't want to really play football and you want to grab and hurt somebody, come on out -- I'll be your guy, I'll play with you."

2:39:10 pm Falcons coach Mike Smith said WR Roddy White (knee) and LT Sam Baker (ankle) practiced today, but were in limited participation.

You guys are right about Matt's interceptions. I can think of at least 3 right now off top of my head that were not his fault at all. But there is reason for concern over the low completion rate. At times this year, he has gotten rattled by the pass rush, and it threw him off his game. That something he needs to improve on, and I guarantee you he will.