Chris Reidman vs Matt Ryan

Let me start by saying im a season ticket holder and a longtime Falcons fan. I have attended the open to the public mini camps as well as the rome the dome that the Falcons had this year.

I will make the folliwing statement with all honesty. Chris Reidman has a much stronger arm than Matt Ryan. Reidman is actually a smart capable Qb. However, Matt is the number one draft pick.

I believe reidman would provide the offense with a legitimate deep pass threat.I am willing to give Matt more time to develop and shake this off. I think that Matt deserves a chance to recover. However, from what ive seen, Reidman can throw a much better deep ball. Maybe, we could use Reidmen to throw the ball deep. Just a thought.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Masked Falcon

Never heard of Chris Reidman.......

And judging from your post you have never heard of Chris Redman.

Thank God none of us has ever heard of you before either.

Let me start by saying im a season ticket holder and a longtime Falcons fan. I have attended the open to the public mini camps as well as the rome the dome that the Falcons had this year.

I will make the folliwing statement with all honesty. Chris Reidman has a much stronger arm than Matt Ryan. Reidman is actually a smart capable Qb. However, Matt is the number one draft pick.

I believe reidman would provide the offense with a legitimate deep pass threat.I am willing to give Matt more time to develop and shake this off. I think that Matt deserves a chance to recover. However, from what ive seen, Reidman can throw a much better deep ball. Maybe, we could use Reidmen to throw the ball deep. Just a thought.

Redman. I like Redman alot, but it's way too early to give up on Matt, too much upside.

maybe we should sign this reidman guy...for depth anyway

ok ok, i spelled his name wrong. Chris REDMAN has a much better arm. I think he could be a good Qb. Im not giving up on Matt yet. But i do believe that Redman gives us a better chance especially in terms of the deep passes.

Okay, i could understand the mis-spelling once, but you mis-spelled it in the thread

title and your original post. Now with regards to Ryan vs Redman, what is that you're

proposing? Benching Ryan or platooning him with Redman?. Humor me sir.

Okay, i could understand the mis-spelling once, but you mis-spelled it in the thread

title and your original post. Now with regards to Ryan vs Redman, what is that you're

proposing? Benching Ryan or platooning him with Redman?. Humor me sir.

I propose that we stick with Ryan for now. We allow Ryan time to mature. If Ryan continues to struggle by the end of the season, I propose we re-open the Qb compitetion.