Did we make a right choice with drafting Ryan?

Falco4

Notice his left hand. That's a subliminal jester that he will win 4 Super Bowls, to the team that drafts him.

That's the number of sacks he is averaging per game because he has "HAPPY FEET" and can't roll out the pocket or step up in the pocket to make the pass.

Matt Ryan is a ******** winner. I know this article isnt a slander to him, but I am sick of all this negative ******** being written and said by him. If Jenkins had not dropped that 3rd and short inside the 10 in the 3rd quarter to take the lead (a catch I easily could have made), which I still argue his spot at #2 should be up for grabs... And if Vilma hadnt tipped that TD pass to #88 then Ryan would have been victorious with a higher Comp. % and 2-3 TD's with 1 Int.

I must say Ryan will be a future Hall of Famer, but unfortunately, as we are painfully starting to recognize... we have some positions that need help to support him at WR and RB.

1. We need a consistent RB who can not only run up the middle and share carries with Turner, but also catch the ball out of the backfield. Snelling and Stecker have shown promise, but we need a Johnathan Stewart type.

2. We need a true #2 WR, I just dont have any confidence in Jenkins anymore. He has been dropping passes all over the field all season. Simply unacceptable. You cannot get paid $100,000/game and drop passes. Jenkins, you have to earn your right to play in the NFL and you simply are not

3. Give Eric Weems a real shot at WR. He may make some mistakes, but the kid is a playmaker and has really awing speed and you can tell his mind is 100% in the game. He is just so happy to be out there.

4. What is wrong with LT Sam Baker? He has had good games, but there is hardly any consistency over these past few games. I know hes been going up against some tough D-Lines, but thats why you were a 2nd rounder bud. DE Will Smith just made you look like a ***** on MNF, now can you man up and please protect Matt Ryan? Please?

5. DeCoud and Lofton: the REAL DEAL. I cannot even tell you how excited I am to see these young playmakers. They are all over the field every game. I still cannot get over DeCoud's hit on Brees. I'd be willing to bet Brees' neck is still hurting. These guys are on their way to becoming the much-needed backbone of a ball-hawking intense, smart, and fast defense that when the CB situation gets figured out will be much like the Ravens' of early 2000's.

Needless to say I am very excited, but let's patch up some holes on that Offensive side, and fast.

Matt Ryan is a ******** winner. I know this article isnt a slander to him, but I am sick of all this negative ******** being written and said by him. If Jenkins had not dropped that 3rd and short inside the 10 in the 3rd quarter to take the lead (a catch I easily could have made), which I still argue his spot at #2 should be up for grabs... And if Vilma hadnt tipped that TD pass to #88 then Ryan would have been victorious with a higher Comp. % and 2-3 TD's with 1 Int.

I must say Ryan will be a future Hall of Famer, but unfortunately, as we are painfully starting to recognize... we have some positions that need help to support him at WR and RB.

1. We need a consistent RB who can not only run up the middle and share carries with Turner, but also catch the ball out of the backfield. Snelling and Stecker have shown promise, but we need a Johnathan Stewart type.

2. We need a true #2 WR, I just dont have any confidence in Jenkins anymore. He has been dropping passes all over the field all season. Simply unacceptable. You cannot get paid $100,000/game and drop passes. Jenkins, you have to earn your right to play in the NFL and you simply are not

3. Give Eric Weems a real shot at WR. He may make some mistakes, but the kid is a playmaker and has really awing speed and you can tell his mind is 100% in the game. He is just so happy to be out there.

4. What is wrong with LT Sam Baker? He has had good games, but there is hardly any consistency over these past few games. I know hes been going up against some tough D-Lines, but thats why you were a 2nd rounder bud. DE Will Smith just made you look like a ***** on MNF, now can you man up and please protect Matt Ryan? Please?

5. DeCoud and Lofton: the REAL DEAL. I cannot even tell you how excited I am to see these young playmakers. They are all over the field every game. I still cannot get over DeCoud's hit on Brees. I'd be willing to bet Brees' neck is still hurting. These guys are on their way to becoming the much-needed backbone of a ball-hawking intense, smart, and fast defense that when the CB situation gets figured out will be much like the Ravens' of early 2000's.

Needless to say I am very excited, but let's patch up some holes on that Offensive side, and fast.

I'm in complete agreement with everything said. 2 of those INTs were not his fault, IMHO. And you know what, it's ok that there are all these negative falcons fans. Ryan is his own worst critic; I'm sure he is well aware of what is going wrong and how to correct it. He doesn't crumble under criticism like Romo or Cutler. He will make the adjustments and bounce back. I mean, I've seen him do it for 5 years now.