To all you people dissing d-hall....

Yall all know d-hall was the best corner the falcons have had since big play ray. It really shows the character of you people who are talking bad about him when he is gone. My question is, how can you call someone a cancer in the locker when YOU WERE NOT IN THE LOCKER ROOM??Please answer.. The meltdowns on the field, yes i agree there are not excuses for those especially against the panthers, but what other games have their been where he has had a serious meltdown??Its like yall hold one game against him for the rest of his life. Yes he has a mouth on him which isnt all that bad as yall are making it out to be. Him bad mouthing TD, i mean come on, if you was in his position, and someone told you that you were safe, we are trying to get a contract extension working for you, but secretly shopping you behind your back, you would understand why he said what he said. Yall are so quick to jump on formers players dissing our organization without looking at the real reason why they are saying what they are saying..

Edited by crankdatfalcon

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yall all know d-hall was the best corner the falcons have had since big play ray. It really shows the character of you people who are talking bad about him when he is gone. My question is, how can you call someone a cancer in the locker when YOU WHERE NOT IN THE LOCKER ROOM??Please answer.. The meltdowns on the field, yes i agree there are not excuses for those especially against the panthers, but what other games have their been where he has had a serious meltdown??Its like yall hold one game against him for the rest of his life. Yes he has a mouth on him which isnt all that bad as yall are making it out to be. Him bad mouthing TD, i mean come on, if you was in his position, and someone told you that you were safe, we are trying to get a contract extension working for you, but secretly shopping you behind your back, you would understand why he said what he said. Yall are so quick to jump on formers players dissing our organization without looking at the real reason why they are saying what they are saying..

He needed to go.....

Yall all know d-hall was the best corner the falcons have had since big play ray. It really shows the character of you people who are talking bad about him when he is gone. My question is, how can you call someone a cancer in the locker when YOU WHERE NOT IN THE LOCKER ROOM??Please answer.. The meltdowns on the field, yes i agree there are not excuses for those especially against the panthers, but what other games have their been where he has had a serious meltdown??Its like yall hold one game against him for the rest of his life. Yes he has a mouth on him which isnt all that bad as yall are making it out to be. Him bad mouthing TD, i mean come on, if you was in his position, and someone told you that you were safe, we are trying to get a contract extension working for you, but secretly shopping you behind your back, you would understand why he said what he said. Yall are so quick to jump on formers players dissing our organization without looking at the real reason why they are saying what they are saying..

He was/is a punk thug just like his friend and former VT teammate Vick. He was a cancer to our team on and off of the field. The best thing we did in addition to signing Matt Ryan and letting Bobby Petrino hit the road mid-season was to get rid of Vick and Dangelo Hall. We are a much much better team without them.

Best Falcon corner since Big Play in the late 90s. Only thing even close is Foxworth and Williams who were last minute additions. TD can't seem to get the corner thing right. He did it again this year, waiting til the last minute to get Hill and Williams. Then Smitty and BVG take too long to get these guys on the field. We have relied on Crisp Houston and Bent Grimes for two years. I have never seen a team in a Bowl with that caliber corner. Ever. Even Ronnie Bradford was better.

DHall played well for the Redskins last year and is doing it again this year. Their pass defense is second in the league I believe. He has some good numbers at this point. Better than any of our corners. I can deal with Hall's antics, alma mater and mouth. 90% of the fans on this board can't. That will never change.

Edited by FalconFanSince1970

Yeah man, I'm going to the game Sunday. I just had a t-shirt made with Deangelo's face on it. It says Deangelo Hall of Fame on it. It's surrounded with cubic zirconia and some fake gold sprinkles. I'm going to be real popular this weekend.

LOL, awesome! Post a pic of the tee :)

Yeah man, I'm going to the game Sunday. I just had a t-shirt made with Deangelo's face on it. It says Deangelo Hall of Fame on it. It's surrounded with cubic zirconia and some fake gold sprinkles. I'm going to be real popular this weekend.

now even i wouldnt go that far just yet..He is good, but no hall of fame talk yet.

Don't add Vick in the same category as Hall. Sure Vick screwed up but he was one of the best players the Falcons have ever had and he brought football back to this town. Give it a rest. If Vick hadn't screwed up we still will be playing him, Dunn, Crumpler and the rest of the old azzes.

Yall all know d-hall was the best corner the falcons have had since big play ray. It really shows the character of you people who are talking bad about him when he is gone. My question is, how can you call someone a cancer in the locker when YOU WERE NOT IN THE LOCKER ROOM??Please answer.. The meltdowns on the field, yes i agree there are not excuses for those especially against the panthers, but what other games have their been where he has had a serious meltdown??Its like yall hold one game against him for the rest of his life. Yes he has a mouth on him which isnt all that bad as yall are making it out to be. Him bad mouthing TD, i mean come on, if you was in his position, and someone told you that you were safe, we are trying to get a contract extension working for you, but secretly shopping you behind your back, you would understand why he said what he said. Yall are so quick to jump on formers players dissing our organization without looking at the real reason why they are saying what they are saying..

Coming from the same person who was defending Larry Johnson..... Please. People can have their opinions. Why do you care?

Edited by ConnFalcon

He was/is a punk thug just like his friend and former VT teammate Vick. He was a cancer to our team on and off of the field. The best thing we did in addition to signing Matt Ryan and letting Bobby Petrino hit the road mid-season was to get rid of Vick and Dangelo Hall. We are a much much better team without them.

explain your definition of a thug please before u get blasted...And how in the h#ll do u know if he was a cancer to our team when you are not on the team??You was not around the team on and off the field to even say he was a cancer. Thats the thing about us fans, we dont know what goes on in the locker room, on and off the field so to say someone is a cancer is not relevant without facts.

This again? What is it with some of you and defending ex players? Who cares? This is TATF.

its not defending ex players. Its telling the truth. Most people on this board will bad mouth former players because of what they "heard" and not the facts. You would come to the aid of dan reeves if someone bad mouth him saying he wasnt as good of a coach as the record shows or something of that nature. I just hate when lies get tossed around on this board about former players but when the player was here, it was a totally different story from most of the posters on this board.

If it wasn't you then I sincerely appologize. But weren't you the person that was defending Larry Johnson saying he isn't a bad guy and would be a good fit here?

No i wasnt defending him. What i said was i dont think he would do the same thing if he would be a falcon because people swear up and down that whatever a player does in his past, they will continue to do wherever they go..

its not defending ex players. Its telling the truth. Most people on this board will bad mouth former players because of what they "heard" and not the facts. You would come to the aid of dan reeves if someone bad mouth him saying he wasnt as good of a coach as the record shows or something of that nature. I just hate when lies get tossed around on this board about former players but when the player was here, it was a totally different story from most of the posters on this board.

I just get tired of hearing about ex players anyway. They don't play here anymore. This guy didn't even want to play here anymore. He asked for a trade. He got it. Story over.

I liked him when he was here. But you are incorrect. Hall was asking to be traded back in September. He also refused to sign a new contract - said he wanted to wait until free agency.

It is still a business in the end, and Hall - although very talented and more potential to be great than most - has real emotional issues which lead him to say or do things not necessarily in his best interest - such as mouthing off in public. Similar to some other very talented players, like Chad Ocho Cinco and T.O.

It's just a personality trait - but it gets him in trouble with the FO a lot.

Now, he's crying about it - when in fact - it was very public that he was asking to get out in 07.

I just get tired of hearing about ex players anyway. They don't play here anymore. This guy didn't even want to play here anymore. He asked for a trade. He got it. Story over.

see, this was another lie that got tossed around on this board..Yes he did ask for a trade, BUT this came AFTER the fact that he heard he was being shopped around after being lied to by TD..See people dont want to hear the facts because we all think TD is GOD, and we have to live and die by this decisions and think he is always right.