Keith Brooking or DeAngelo Hall

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the bigger D-bag

• Keith Brooking
    • DeAngelo Hall
    • DJ Shockley is da future

Brooking, Hall never rubbed anything in our face. I was never angry about the "meltdown" against Carolina because Steve Smith is a *****.

The only reason Hall wasn't acting like an idiot was do to the fact he wasn't sitting on the side line and winning doing nothing. He was out on the field getting lit up for touchdowns and yards while getting shut-out. If Oakland was winning against us, he would have been doing effing back-flips up the sideline and running down field flapping is arms like a moron.

The only reason Hall wasn't acting like an idiot was do to the fact he wasn't sitting on the side line and winning doing nothing. He was out on the field getting lit up for touchdowns and yards while getting shut-out. If Oakland was winning against us, he would have been doing effing back-flips up the sideline and running down field flapping is arms like a moron.

I don't know, it was more personal for Brooking, Brooking wanted to stay, but we didn't want him, Hall wanted to go after the Petrino thing. I don't think the same ill will was there, honestly. Brooking made a point to say "I guess this old man can still play" --- with his 2 ******* tackles. He's a d-bag AND an idiot for thinking he did something.

Oh god.. You just opened a can of worms by bringing up the Brooking issue.

Look, what Brooking did was a little over the top but to compare him and D-Hall doesn't make sense. Brooking was here for a VERY long time. He was a great teamate, and great in the community. Hall was a 'Me' player that whined like a baby until we sent him packing.