rivals fans in

great white hope

Why, when you see us, do you yell "dirty birds" at us? I'm not I understand the message being conyed? Are you simply acknowledging that you know we're here? or is it supposed to be trash talk? It seems like a lot fans yell it cause they don't realize is a self-appointed nick name we gave ourselves during the superbowl year. Someone always yells this and I dont know how you want me to respond?? "Dirtty bbiiiirrrdddss!!"..." uh...yeah...that us...hi!". lol ???

Why, when you see us, do you yell "dirty birds" at us? I'm not I understand the message being conyed? Are you simply acknowledging that you know we're here? or is it supposed to be trash talk? It seems like a lot fans yell it cause they don't realize is a self-appointed nick name we gave ourselves during the superbowl year. Someone always yells this and I dont know how you want me to respond?? "Dirtty bbiiiirrrdddss!!"..." uh...yeah...that us...hi!". lol ???

Tell me about it. Like we had fans wear paper bags on their heads as a protest to the worst team in franchise history for one year (1981) and people STILL think that's how we always rolled. Whatcha gonna do?

Funny thing REV you rival south guys invite some non Falcon fans in and when the heat gets turn up a little bit the tears roll out. I'am sure WFW will suck up for you losers 8-8 here we go again.

GO PLAY WITH YOUR "PLAY STATION" KID. GROWN-UPS ARE TALKING.

Your right dumb A** you can't help but to respond I visit from time to time but you and WFW can't pull yourself away from here. like I said get a life its said that you and you buddy boy need to see your names on every post play station might just do you some good. out of here I can tell you are getting upset-man bye girls

Your right dumb A** you can't help but to respond I visit from time to time but you and WFW can't pull yourself away from here. like I said get a life its said that you and you buddy boy need to see your names on every post play station might just do you some good. out of here I can tell you are getting upset-man bye girls

Pesky Troll be gone.....

34yo8d5.jpg

Ummmmm, please, if you want to rep the star, please, please learn to spell first. :rolleyes:

You spell sad, S-A-D, not S-A-I-D. Thats just SAD. ;)

Edited by Enlightened29

Ummmmm, please, if you want to rep the star, please, please learn to spell first. :rolleyes:

You spell sad, S-A-D, not S-A-I-D. Thats just SAD. ;)

WELL 29 ... HE GOT AS CLOSE AS HE COULD. I DON'T THINK HE REPRESENTS THE STAR.

HE'S REALLY REPRESENTING HIMSELF. HE'S PROBABLY JUST A KID. I'M KIND'AH ASHAMED

THAT I LET THE KID GET ON MY NERVES. :rolleyes:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Respond you can't even get you point across, slow down and think a little before you type. Typical Falcon talk.

Go Dallas remember us, kicked your butts

Newbies..........aren't they cute, trying to convince us they're not REALLY 12 years old.:lol: