Hall Disses Dimitroff per ajc

F@lcon Jack

Being a "dirty" player is one thing. Harvey Dahl is a dirty player. I can live with that. Being a media whore loudmouth who puts himself before the team, I can't.

Ray Lewis got arrested and was acquitted. He hasn't been in any trouble since then and has won a Superbowl. I'm lost here.

Not saying they are in the Hall category- just saying I wouldn't have used them as an example of players walking the straight and narrow with their mouth shut

“I didn’t trust Dimitroff at all,” Hall said. “He lied to me several times. He promised me he was going to get something done [on a contract] and he’s behind my back trying to shop me at the draft."

I have a feeling the conversation went more like this....

D Hall: Yo TD! what about that new contract? now that vick is gone im the face of the franchise! im a 2 time pro bowler that shaves "i own 85" in my hair then gets burnt by the real 85 in the dome, but i got swagger and thats what its all about. im thinking 6 years 100 million. Shoot Deion calls me "primetime jr" that has got to be worth 20 million alone! what ya say TD?

Dimitroff: sure.....whatever. :rolleyes:

Hall was also a fool to think everyone loved him.

"He promised me he was going to get something done [on a contract] and he's behind my back trying to shop me at the draft."

That was probably said before the new regime got to know the REAL Hall...

Well......TD promised to get something done on a contract, and he did. He traded DHall and his contract to OAK :P

Edited by rightsaidfred

Not saying they are in the Hall category- just saying I wouldn't have used them as an example of players walking the straight and narrow with their mouth shut

Shower curtain boy said that most good players/the best players have bad attitudes as some sort of lame a** excuse to say Hall's mouth is okay. I just named off a lot of Hall of Famers, future Hall of Famers, and great players today that don't have bad attitudes and aren't media wh*res. I can take those two out because some see them as dirty players or got in trouble with the law once, but I can replace tham with about 20 more if I wanted. :)

Most of the best players have bad attitudes, while yall trippin we shouldve never traded him, thats why our secondary gets torched every game

I agree! Players like Larry Fitzgerald, Hines Ward, Peyton Manning, Brian Dawkins, Troy Polamalu, they are all locker room cancers! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

So Dimitroff didn't tell a loud mouth player always popping off in the media and previously called out the coach on the sideline, there were many other things mentioned about his bucking the system attititude to where he did not have to respect management or follow the rules. So TD got a 2nd and a 3rd for him? Good job TD and welcome to the business world Meangelo.

Those players talk trash on the field but they are respected off the feild..... They wont throw team mates under the boat or they wont lose a game because they went crazy during a game.

If D-Hall was more low-key i would love to have him as a falcon... but D-Hall cant be that guy....I would not mind a chad johnson type guy who just want to have fun...If D-Hall was that type of player it would be cool... the guy is still talking about the situation almost 2 years later.

D-Hall is a good CB .. I feel like anyone who says he is not is lying but the guy is not as good as he think he is.

Well put, jbo! However as a business man I would like to purchase D. Hall for what he is really worth on the field and sell him for his contract. Now, that's a profit margin!!!

We got torched with Hall. He was only good against Steve Smith, assuming he didn't blow up like a child and give up penalties left and right.

Barry Sanders, Jerry Rice, Marvin Harrison, Roddy White, Andre Johnson, Reggie Wayne, Adrian Peterson, Jared Allen, Champ Bailey, Nnamdi Asomaugha, Hines Ward, Brian Urlacher, Ray Lewis, Patrick Willis, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Michael Turner, Tony Gonzalez, Calvin Johnson and I can go on and on. Common trait, they aren't stuck up overrated punks with bad attitudes on and off the field that can't play on the field.

IMO, you love thugs. Fact, you're a racist little kid.

Thats pretty funny. :lol:

Edited by Red-and-Black

Cry Baby I remember reading somewhere that Hall said he wanted big money or to be traded or he would sit out the season..Me hall is at it again. I hope we win this game if not then Hall going to act worse that deadbeat Brooking did!! :o:o

We got torched with Hall. He was only good against Steve Smith, assuming he didn't blow up like a child and give up penalties left and right.

Barry Sanders, Jerry Rice, Marvin Harrison, Roddy White, Andre Johnson, Reggie Wayne, Adrian Peterson, Jared Allen, Champ Bailey, Nnamdi Asomaugha, Hines Ward, Brian Urlacher, Ray Lewis, Patrick Willis, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Michael Turner, Tony Gonzalez, Calvin Johnson and I can go on and on. Common trait, they aren't stuck up overrated punks with bad attitudes on and off the field that can't play on the field.

IMO, you love thugs. Fact, you're a racist little kid.

This post really confused me. :blink: