Stats tell it all

http://www.nfl.com/stats/team

Guess which teams are ranked in the top 3 for total offense...

The falcons rank 29th in total defense

This explains a lot for all those who are jumping the gun...we have three loses against really good playoff-bound teams

Oh and as far as the AINTS go...we WILL beat them when they come to ATL!!..and in the Playoffs!!!

GO FALCONS!!!

This explains a lot for all those who are jumping the gun...we have three loses against really good playoff-bound teams

Oh and as far as the AINTS go...we WILL beat them when they come to ATL!!..and in the Playoffs!!!

GO FALCONS!!!

Truth. But our defense is better than that, I don't care about yardage. We are taking the ball away, and we aren't giving up a whole helluva a lot of points. 2 teams have put up plus 30, but neither did it all on offense. Saints had 28 offensive points, Dallas had 30 offensive points. So big numbers, but like you showed, they are among the best offenses right now.

You won't beat us. You gave us your best shot! Ryan is what he is...... don't expect much more. He's easily rattled.

We turned the ball over 4 times and we still won. How many teams turn the ball over that much and still win? It never happens. Its the mark of a 'Great' team. Just go ahead and swallow that and you'll feel much better.

You won't beat us. You gave us your best shot! Ryan is what he is...... don't expect much more. He's easily rattled.

We turned the ball over 4 times and we still won. How many teams turn the ball over that much and still win? It never happens. Its the mark of a 'Great' team. Just go ahead and swallow that and you'll feel much better.

And as much as Saints' fans don't want to admit it, the Saints gave us their best shot.

Honestly the game could have gone either way.

And we turned the ball over 3 times...so its a +1 differential.

Im confused why Saints fans have such problems with math.

not that we are not delighted to have you; but shouldn't you have moved on by now?

The whole city of Atlanta WILL expect much more from Ryan and we WILL get it. He's 24 years old and yes a little rattled in pressured games. Its something he will grow out of. Hes only going to get better. Where as Brees is only going to get older. Where was he when he was 24? warming the bench

Sean Payton takes it up the ***

GO FALCONS!!!

Once we beat you FAL-COONS in your house, then you will say, we will beat you in the play-offs. Then if and I mean "IF" you all make it there and play us again, you will say after that game "we will get you all next year".....bla bla bla.

You all played a great game probably your best and we still beat you! We are a better team, you know, the players know it and ALL OF ATLANTA knows it!!

LAWL @ you. Ryan is far from easily rattled, you had a blown Pass interference call that gave you 6 points, you had a BOGUS holding call that gave you another 6 points, not to mention, you only had 1 real INT of Ryan, the heave at the end isn't a stat for anyone other than Sharper. Ryan wasn't really the problem. I'm not going to blame the whole game on the officials, but those 2 calls literally changed the game, not to mention the missed pass interference call against Roddy in the endzone (separate from the one that led to the easy pick 6)

Don't get me wrong, the Saints are good, but they're more a product of their schedule. You got the Giants when they were weak, you have the easiest schedule in the NFL...by FAR. It's a joke to think you guys are going to be division champs, just wait til playoff time when we send you home.

Thank you for saving me so much typing. QFT!!

Congrats on winning after 2 bad calls that would have turned the game the other way. GOOD JOB!

Once we beat you FAL-COONS in your house, then you will say, we will beat you in the play-offs. Then if and I mean "IF" you all make it there and play us again, you will say after that game "we will get you all next year".....bla bla bla.

You all played a great game probably your best and we still beat you! We are a better team, you know, the players know it and ALL OF ATLANTA knows it!!

I hope we play "Rock You Like a Hurricane" when you come to the Dome.

- edit - coin toss to be performed by this guy:

looter.jpg

Edited by Ryan too White

What is this 'we' stuff. What number were you wearing?

Hate to break it to you, but we played far from our best game. Yes, we can play better than what you witnessed on Monday night. Have fun worrying about that for a while.

Another thing...this division is ours. We will win it. I'm certain of it. But if you all don't totally fall apart, you all might still make the playoffs.

We turned it over 3 times - that's only +1 for our side. Wow!

Now - we played San Diego last year and were -3 in turnovers and still won. Then turned around and did the same thing in our final game of the season.

Tony Romo threw 5 interceptions against the Bills a couple of years ago - plus lost a fumble - they were -5 in turnovers and still won the game - now THAT was impressive. I think his QB coach, Wilson, had done the same thing - so they made a big deal about it. It was a prime time game.

As for us beating you - you'll be in our house - we'll see.

ape.gif

In defense of the Ain'ts, the only reason they fumbled so much was because of all of the anal lube they used on each other in the pre-game "warm-ups".

We turned it over 3 times - that's only +1 for our side. Wow!

Now - we played San Diego last year and were -3 in turnovers and still won. Then turned around and did the same thing in our final game of the season.

Tony Romo threw 5 interceptions against the Bills a couple of years ago - plus lost a fumble - they were -5 in turnovers and still won the game - now THAT was impressive. I think his QB coach, Wilson, had done the same thing - so they made a big deal about it. It was a prime time game.

As for us beating you - you'll be in our house - we'll see.

YOu turned it over twice. The last one didn't count and you know it. As for the ref's RW was grabbing Greer's Nutsack on the long TD..... Total PI. YOu guys can't pay any better and you know it. We fumbled twice for know reason....it made it close, but so what... We still won by 8. We didn't even punt till the second half. Our O rocks and you wish you had it..... I'll leave it at that!

Truth. But our defense is better than that, I don't care about yardage. We are taking the ball away, and we aren't giving up a whole helluva a lot of points. 2 teams have put up plus 30, but neither did it all on offense. Saints had 28 offensive points, Dallas had 30 offensive points. So big numbers, but like you showed, they are among the best offenses right now.

29th in total defense won't get you too far. We should know thats what's has been killing us the pass few years.