Jason Campbell has a better QB rating than Matt Ryan?

Ice1974

what the heck is up with that, and the Redskins D is pretty good, meaning Campbell is getting plenty of opps to make things happen

also... Campbell is the 4th most sacked QB in the league, with 20 sacks, if we dont get pressure this week from the front 4, something is seriously wrong,

you know this point thing really does suck, really?? I was just questioning it, and someone gave me a -1

and I'm a Ryan nut hugger

I was just amazed when I saw this, because Campbell hasnt looked to good this season

Ryan will finish with a higher rating, just right now Campbell is higher

you know this point thing really does suck, really?? I was just questioning it, and someone gave me a -1

and I'm a Ryan nut hugger

I was just amazed when I saw this, because Campbell hasnt looked to good this season

Ryan will finish with a higher rating, just right now Campbell is higher

Someone has good taste in negative voting. Why question it when you agree that Ryan will finish higher? I don't understand why you new guys are so thread starting happy all the time. We have a board full of trolls saying Ryan is basically Harrington and you start a pointless thread like this one?

Someone has good taste in negative voting. Why question it when you agree that Ryan will finish higher? I don't understand why you new guys are so thread starting happy all the time. We have a board full of trolls saying Ryan is basically Harrington and you start a pointless thread like this one?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It would be nice to have a waiting period of at least a certain number of posts or time before new members can start threads. Other messages boards have that feature, I've never understood why we don't .

ohhh I'm so sorry sir, I didnt know I wasnt allowed to question something after 7 games, next time I will ask you to get permission, because Im sure you have never questioned something in your 6,000 + posts on these boards, which we already knew the answer to

Was I saying Campbell was the better QB? NO

Was I saying I would rather have Campbell over Ryan? NO

Was it an anti-Ryan post? NO

I was just stating a fact because Campbell hasnt looked impressive and has been under pressure alot

I even started the thread, "What the heck is up with that"

meaning I couldnt believe it when I saw it

so... have a nice day

ohh and I'm not a new guy

Ive been on these boards since 98 when it was just Shiney McShine and myself, Ive just had different names and lost all my posts in the board conversion(twice)

so Im sorry if I dont have as many posts as you the almighty, I'll see if i can start more worthless topics and reach 6,000+ posts

ohhh I'm so sorry sir, I didnt know I wasnt allowed to question something after 7 games, next time I will ask you to get permission, because Im sure you have never questioned something in your 6,000 + posts on these boards, which we already knew the answer to

Was I saying Campbell was the better QB? NO

Was I saying I would rather have Campbell over Ryan? NO

Was it an anti-Ryan post? NO

I was just stating a fact because Campbell hasnt looked impressive and has been under pressure alot

I even started the thread, "What the heck is up with that"

meaning I couldnt believe it when I saw it

so... have a nice day

You can't say anything negative on here about Ryan, everyone is over protecive.

TD/INT ratio matters, Ryan is lacking signifigantly in that one....ooppps, I said something negative

Campbell is only good on paper... He cares more about his stats then he does winning games so you cant compare the two... Watch total access and they all say the exact same thing... He rarely throws deep because he is affraid of it getting picked off and when he does throw deep the very odd time its horrible.. He is not accurate at all, and the only passes he is decent at are quick 5 yard passes. That is why he never averages more then 200 yrds per game.

Also Washington has played against some bad defensive teams this year which makes him look better then he really is.

They played against St Louis, Detroit, Kansas City, and Tampa Bay... Then when they actually played a decent team like Philly, the Giants, and Carolina he sucked horribly and they lost.

ohh and I'm not a new guy

Ive been on these boards since 98 when it was just Shiney McShine and myself, Ive just had different names and lost all my posts in the board conversion(twice)

so Im sorry if I dont have as many posts as you the almighty, I'll see if i can start more worthless topics and reach 6,000+ posts

It is amazing how often someone says that. I must be the only person who has not been here since the beginning of time. :rolleyes:

Campbell is only good on paper... He cares more about his stats then he does winning games so you cant compare the two... Watch total access and they all say the exact same thing... He rarely throws deep because he is affraid of it getting picked off and when he does throw deep the very odd time its horrible.. He is not accurate at all, and the only passes he is decent at are quick 5 yard passes. That is why he never averages more then 200 yrds per game.

Also Washington has played against some bad defensive teams this year which makes him look better then he really is.

They played against St Louis, Detroit, Kansas City, and Tampa Bay... Then when they actually played a decent team like Philly, the Giants, and Carolina he sucked horribly and they lost.

FINALLY, a nice constructive response that doesnt agree with me, but doesnt flame me, and points out some good views

thank you... +1

what the heck is up with that, and the Redskins D is pretty good, meaning Campbell is getting plenty of opps to make things happen

also... Campbell is the 4th most sacked QB in the league, with 20 sacks, if we dont get pressure this week from the front 4, something is seriously wrong,

It might have been better to start the title with "Why" since obviously people flew off the handle assuming a troll post. I think I remember you as FreezeFirst years ago. Anyway I believe this is due to a decline in his completion percentage over the last 3 weeks. Campbell fumbles and or intercepts 2.43 times a game whereas Ryan is 1.51 which obviously was due to INT's the last few games. Ryan averages 1.71 TD's a game to Campbell's 1.14.

I still say it is too early for stats when one stellar game can move a player's ranking 10 spots or more. A couple of games ago Ryan was in the top 5 or 10 in a lot of categories now he is somewhere in the middle on some. Before last week Turner was in the middle of the pack and now after one game he is somewhere at the top.

It might have been better to start the title with "Why" since obviously people flew off the handle assuming a troll post. I think I remember you as FreezeFirst years ago. Anyway I believe this is due to a decline in his completion percentage over the last 3 weeks. Campbell fumbles and or intercepts 2.43 times a game whereas Ryan is 1.51 which obviously was due to INT's the last few games. Ryan averages 1.71 TD's a game to Campbell's 1.14.

I still say it is too early for stats when one stellar game can move a player's ranking 10 spots or more. A couple of games ago Ryan was in the top 5 or 10 in a lot of categories now he is somewhere in the middle on some. Before last week Turner was in the middle of the pack and now after one game he is somewhere at the top.

Yea, me and Shiney McShine used to do off-season "Hey its Friday might as well do Simpson quotes"(like 6 years ago) back in the day, when things were slow

funny, we never got any TATF, or any flack, it was just fun offseason stuff... speaking of which...WHATEVER HAPPENED TO SHINEY???I lost my post totals TWICE in the transfer of the boards and got banned 2 weeks ago for getting a troll off the boards, (I was Ice74) it was the guy who kept putting all the Katrina photos up and making fun of them