Wow some people on here are really stupid. The D played

Houston needs to be benched or cut, what were we doing dropping Anderson into coverage.

Analyst said we could not stop this Saints Offense. well this saints Offense scored 7 points in the second half, and I doubt they would have scored any if it werent for that ridiculous call on third down they might not have scored any. Everyone on this D played lights out in the second half we showed Monday Night just how good this D really can be. With Houston, and Grimes plaing a lot.

I havent posted in a while because wow I feel like the Saints were lucky to get out of their own stadium with a win and for me it was very dis-heartening. I argued that the Dolphins would beat the Saints and we would run all over them because all along I have felt that if you run right at them they are soft. And they were.

Take away the pick 6 because there WAS pass interference, not only did Roddy get hit before the ball got there but the LB never turned to look for the ball. What in the HEL! was the ref looking at? And then that awful call on 3rd down that eventually lead to their TD. Take away their 2 TD's from calls that werent made or calls that should never ever have been made. And we win in New Orleans On Monday Night infront of the world 24 to 21.

Houston needs to be benched or cut, what were we doing dropping Anderson into coverage.

Analyst said we could not stop this Saints Offense. well this saints Offense scored 7 points in the second half, and I doubt they would have scored any if it werent for that ridiculous call on third down they might not have scored any. Everyone on this D played lights out in the second half we showed Monday Night just how good this D really can be. With Houston, and Grimes plaing a lot.

I havent posted in a while because wow I feel like the Saints were lucky to get out of their own stadium with a win and for me it was very dis-heartening. I argued that the Dolphins would beat the Saints and we would run all over them because all along I have felt that if you run right at them they are soft. And they were.

Take away the pick 6 because there WAS pass interference, not only did Roddy get hit before the ball got there but the LB never turned to look for the ball. What in the HEL! was the ref looking at? And then that awful call on 3rd down that eventually lead to their TD. Take away their 2 TD's from calls that werent made or calls that should never ever have been made. And we win in New Orleans On Monday Night infront of the world 24 to 21.

Well said. Even with all that, we missed some plays that could have still allowed us to win the game. 2 missed FGs, one very makable. Not only that the dropped 3rd pass by Jenkins which lead to the missed FG. The dropped pass by Roddy in the endzone, that was also another PI, and some questionable play calling, like playaction on 2nd down, when Turner was running strong, and the Saints expected the 2nd down pass, because we did that majority of the game. The Saints will be going down when they come into the Dome, I almost want them to be still undefeated, but it would help us win the division if they lose 2 or more between that time.

Edited by bighurt