hill or grimes?

ATX512

who should start? i say hill cuz he seems to be better in coverage n against the run... grimes gotta get some playin time after dat pick. i dont really like chevis at the nickel this year, so i say put grimes or owens there. i also think houston hasnt been playin all that bad, his tacklin has improved a **** load!!!

Actually I thought Hill played fairly well and on the Colston TD, he was in great position... it was a good throw and an even better catch. Grimes also played very well yesterday but I wouldn't mind them rotating in and out of the lineup. I will say this though, Hill was physical in stopping the run.

Actually I thought Hill played fairly well and on the Colston TD, he was in great position... it was a good throw and an even better catch. Grimes also played very well yesterday but I wouldn't mind them rotating in and out of the lineup. I will say this though, Hill was physical in stopping the run.

yes he was physical in the run lol... he came downhill very quick to lay da wood

I think Grimes has earned a start this week. He could probably match up pretty good against Moss in size and speed. The Redskins dont have the real tall receivers that our secondary has had to deal with for the past 2 weeks, so i expect us to give them a lot of different looks on D. But, with our constant personnel changes during the game, does it really matter who 'starts'?

Depends what you call 'well'

He just can't seem to keep up or close in when the need arises...that isn't good when your asked to play some man-on-man

well i see that he is startin to turn his head a lil bit, but now he gotta be able to feel da wr n make a play on the ball... ya know what im sayin n his tacklin is solid.

well i see that he is startin to turn his head a lil bit, but now he gotta be able to feel da wr n make a play on the ball... ya know what im sayin n his tacklin is solid.

not only make a play on the ball but keep fighting and stop being a ref...I have seen a number of plays ruled incomplete because the CB kept clawing at the ball, Houston just seems to give up and start waving his hands. Just bugs me I guess

who should start? i say hill cuz he seems to be better in coverage n against the run... grimes gotta get some playin time after dat pick. i dont really like chevis at the nickel this year, so i say put grimes or owens there. i also think houston hasnt been playin all that bad, his tacklin has improved a **** load!!!

How about both? Hill at corner and Grimes at nickel and dime.

how about Hill AND Grimes......sit Houston

Yes! Thats what I was going to say. Why does it seem like Houston is the only one that cant be benched? Is there something we dont know other then what we see on the field? To me he cant defend a fly route, he never seems to get his head around even when he has good coverage.

Yes! Thats what I was going to say. Why does it seem like Houston is the only one that cant be benched? Is there something we dont know other then what we see on the field? To me he cant defend a fly route, he never seems to get his head around even when he has good coverage.

Maybe he has the pics this year of our coach in a compromising position :P

What did Hill do that our other CBs haven't done for him to get a start? People say he covered well. Our CBs covered well overall because we forced Brees to get rid of the ball quicker. It was only when he had time that our CBs got exposed. People want to hate on Houston, but as a CB it's not as easy to turn your head and continue going full speed. If you know the QB is going to throw the ball within a certain time frame then it's easier to cheat and turn your head, but when you don't know you got to make sure you're up with the WR or risk getting beat deep.

What did Hill do that our other CBs haven't done for him to get a start? People say he covered well. Our CBs covered well overall because we forced Brees to get rid of the ball quicker. It was only when he had time that our CBs got exposed. People want to hate on Houston, but as a CB it's not as easy to turn your head and continue going full speed. If you know the QB is going to throw the ball within a certain time frame then it's easier to cheat and turn your head, but when you don't know you got to make sure you're up with the WR or risk getting beat deep.

Consistency!! If you continue to get beat (Houston) each and every game, get PIs called each and every game - other alternatives have to be on the table. Not saying Hill is the answer but I would like to see him consistently in the line up to make that determination. Right Now....we have crap in Houston.

i liked the way Hill played before he got banged up, was very good in coverage, and it was a great pitch and catch on the colston TD, i like him to start the rest of the way, my choice would be him and houston, with grimes at nickel. I really want to see Owens succeed in the league, he has close to the same athletic ability as grimes pick wise, better hands, and tackles v hard, unlike grimes. Owens to be a full time starter next year hopefully

How about both and set down Houston?