Chiefs Sign Chambers-JenkDropkins still overpaid byt ATL

GetUSom3

Great job TD, another missed opportunity to improve the team.

Well wouldnt go that far..I posted his release last night with all the anti jenkins talk and thought it might be worth a look see.

Pioli and TD are both Belecheck guys so that makes you go hmmmm...but Atl and KC are on very different time tables and its not real encouraging that the Chiefs are the ones to get him...they could use just about anyone at WR2 position.

I still am of the opinion you bring someone in to stir it up a little bit and let guys know this kind of play wont be tolerated.

Is there any kind of a compensation a team would have to give on a released player..I dont think so Ill have to check on that to be sure though

Much appreciated. That 3rd down 4 yard pass that was dropped last night was a game breaker! Perhaps you missed the game or the announcers flaming JenkDropkins for taking his eyes off the short pass? I saw the game and actually have it on DVR for advanced scrutiny.

Much appreciated. That 3rd down 4 yard pass that was dropped last night was a game breaker! Perhaps you missed the game or the announcers flaming JenkDropkins for taking his eyes off the short pass? I saw the game and actually have it on DVR for advanced scrutiny.

I watched the game but I am not some moron who flies off the handle over every mistake. Mistakes happen.

Actually whoever signs Chambers must pay his the remainder of his 2.2 million dollar contract with San Diego.

well thats quite a bit of Jack for Chambers...I always say that Im sure these guys running the show know more than we do so Ill keep my faith in TD. Hes done us right so far...

keep the faith though I understand the frustration..ive been through all the Joe Montana/Marcus Allen then the Trent Green/Priest Holmes eras in KC and to not do so when we had a dominating Def was frustrating yet the journey was worth it all.

Thanks for calling me a Moron. Last night was just the last straw for me and JenkDropkins. Look, he gets paid a LOT of money and he hasn't scored a Touchdown for us in over a year! Am I the moron? As a number 2 WR on our productive Offensive team how can he go scoreless? Dropping that pass is just more proof that he is done. He signed the money and just got complacent and it shows in his lack of production. You keep the faith in JenkDropkins and I will hope for a replacement to be signed or promoted above him.

Same coaches coach Roddy and he catches that ball like a Pro Bowler. Hard to place the blame for JenkDropkins drops on the coaches don't you think?

All I am saying is don't give up on a guy to early. Same could be said for Henderson. Everybody else was catching everything except him. All of a sudden this year he catches like Colston.

Okay, Chiefs "CLAIM" Chambers from Waivers, which is more that what we did-correct?

Chiefs have first dibs at waiver claims because of their inferior record, as long as they havent picked up claims prior.

And there is no way in heck that a WR could come into this offense and contribute more than Jenkins 8 weeks into the season.

That and Chambers in certainly on the way down...I wouldnt be opposed to seeing Booker play at #2 some though.

Be careful what you ask for. There was a guy on the Saints that could not catch a lick. His name was Devry Henderson and you saw what type of catch he made last night and he has been doing it all season long. So maybe it's just as much coaching as it is Jenkins.

WOW.. Someone gets it!.. Your probably the most well informed poster here..