My two biggest disappointments from last night in an otherwise good effort.

OK...3 biggest disappointments

1. Not throwing the ball downfield enough. I'd liked to have seen Matt give Roddy more chances to use his athleticism and make more plays. I'm not smart enough to know the ins/outs of matchups or coverage assignments, but it seemed that it worked for New Orleans to let their guys go get the ball and make plays.

2. Frustrated that Michael Jenkins is having such a hard time catching the ball in VERY crucial times of the game. That 3rd down drop for a first down early in the game was HUGE.

3. The amount of doubt entering my mind EVERY time that we choose to kick a field goal. Even the short 30-35 yard variety are perilously coming close to not being good.

All in All, I'm proud of the fight we showed and think we are in good shape for a 2nd half run at the wildcard. Even with 2 or 3 more losses, I think we get a playoff spot.

Thoughts?

Edited by Section 111 fan

OK...3 biggest disappointments

1. Not throwing the ball downfield enough. I'd liked to have seen Matt give Roddy more chances to use his athleticism and make more plays. I'm not smart enough to know the ins/outs of matchups or coverage assignments, but it seemed that it worked for New Orleans to let their guys go get the ball and make plays.

2. Frustrated that Michael Jenkins is having such a hard time catching the ball in VERY crucial times of the game. That 3rd down drop for a first down early in the game was HUGE.

3. The amount of doubt entering my mind EVERY time that we choose to kick a field goal. Even the short 30-35 yard variety are perilously coming close to not being good.

All in All, I'm proud of the fight we showed and think we are in good shape for a 2nd half run at the wildcard. Even with 2 or 3 more losses, I think we get a playoff spot.

Thoughts?

agree with 1 and 2

if theres single coverage on Roddy we need to exploit it more

regarding Jenkins, he needs to be used the same way, he's 6'5 he catches the ball better when the ball is thrown up high, above neck level, need to try a shot downfield, if hes in 1-1 coverage