I Can't Wait Until The Saints Come To OUR House!

falken

This rivalry is evidently still at full strength. I say when the time comes we all register at the Saints' forum and let them know we are alive and well.

I still believe in this team. I still believe in Matt Ryan and Michael Turner. I still believe this is our year! We went toe to toe with the so-called best. We lost but left our mark. At 4-3 we have some work to do but I believe it can be done.

....and if the time comes that we have to re-visit the Super Dome this season I believe we can push forward and overcome.

The Saints may have won this battle.....

but the war has just begun!

At the end of the game you can see each team was giving there all and were at each others throats fighting for loose balls ..

Swift, that is the truth......I was proud of the way our boys kept fighting. Tooth and nail brother. Til the friggin' end.

......when the Saints took a knee at the end of the game I couldn't help but think...wait til next time!

Any Given Sunday. We came close to beating the possible super bowl champions this year and I think we will get them at our house. Falcons played their hearts out and Coach Smith was classy as always and represented the team very well in his post game interview. A game we were supposed to be blown out in and we could have easily turned the tide. Great game and 2 years into our rebuilding process. I'm proud no matter what the experts may say or how they rank us.

We split last year, and we may do the same this year. We sure gave the Saints the closest game they have had so far in 2009, and that was in their home stadium. I wouldn't feel too confident if the tables were turned.

I have to admit, the game will favor the Falcons in Atlanta. Two pretty good teams.

Home field seems to be the difference maker.