Carolina game is the biggest game of the year..

This game will determine of we are going to the playoffs or were not. Im not ready to chalk this week up vs the Redskins as a automatic win . I actually think this will be a close game decided in the 4th. Washington is coming off bye week and us a short. They got a monster in the middle to control the line of scrimmage and get pressure in the backfield. I know our fans have put this down as a win and in the long run I think we will win

Now onto Carolina game ..Carolina plays New Orleans this week..I see 2 ways that game going ..either a complete blow out by New Orleans or a Carolina win with a big day rushing the ball vs that Saints defense against the Saints. I dont see in between . So that leads if Carolina wins they are a respectable 4–4 with coming off a huge win and there season is not over as once believed ..Or they come off a big loss and there season is over. Which team would id rather face is the respectable 4–4 .. You just dont know which Panther team you will get . They will place us tough it will be on the road and if there season is over with they could wrap it up for the year and call it a season or do something worse and unseat our run to a playoff berth ..

If we win the game vs Carolina.. my opinion were heading to the playoffs..If we lose 9–7 we break the back to back curse but dont get to the playoffs unless we go on a freakish 5 game win streak

So the Carolina game puts us at 6–3 with

@NYG

vs Tampa

vs Philly

vs New Orleans

@ NYJ

vs Buffalo

@Tampa

Out of 7 games left at worst we will finish 4–3 that puts us at 10 wins which more then likely will get us there

Edited by SWIFT HITTER

I don't think it will indicate whether we get into the playoffs or not, but I agree it's going to be a tough matchup.

I have to disagree with you about the Redskins though - I'm convinced there's no way in **** the Falcons slip up against this team. I fully expect them to absolutely dominate [similar to the Niners game] from start to finish.

I don't think it will indicate whether we get into the playoffs or not, but I agree it's going to be a tough matchup.

I have to disagree with you about the Redskins though - I'm convinced there's no way in **** the Falcons slip up against this team. I fully expect them to absolutely dominate [similar to the Niners game] from start to finish.

This is a trap game. Yea we fought the Saints hard everyone will pick us this week..The Redskins offense is putrid. How can they beat us. Just like how did the Raiders beat the Eagles. It happens. Im not concerned about this game I think we will win and being home is nice but I dont think this will be a blowout either. We will have short week and even though its a Redskin franchise in disarray in the NFL anything can happen.

The Panthers game in my opinion determines if were going to the playoffs. If we lose that game we will be 5–4 heading to the NYG who will be coming off a bye.

carolina always have the saints number, just like the saints always have our number..it hurts me to say this but i will be fully rooting for the panthers to win this sunday.

Im rooting for the Panthers as well. I dont want the Saints to blow them out cause they will look to redeem a bad loss vs us like they did vs Arziona

This is a trap game. Yea we fought the Saints hard everyone will pick us this week..The Redskins offense is putrid. How can they beat us. Just like how did the Raiders beat the Eagles. It happens. Im not concerned about this game I think we will win and being home is nice but I dont think this will be a blowout either. We will have short week and even though its a Redskin franchise in disarray in the NFL anything can happen.

The Panthers game in my opinion determines if were going to the playoffs. If we lose that game we will be 5–4 heading to the NYG who will be coming off a bye.

You're right: it is definitely a trap game. But it's a unique trap game - the Falcons are coming off an emotional loss rather than a win. Also, they're on a two game skid. The team understands it has to get this victory against a team they're supposed to beat, especially in the Dome.

You're right: it is definitely a trap game. But it's a unique trap game - the Falcons are coming off an emotional loss rather than a win. Also, they're on a two game skid. The team understands it has to get this victory against a team they're supposed to beat, especially in the Dome.

Yep agree it is a trap game and that we will be hard to trap after the loss last night.

I do recall the post last week pointing out how few points the Washington D has given up the past two seasons and after having seen them play I do believe they are a dangerous team on D... Their offense is not good and it looks like it is mostly because they have no Oline...

Campbell may or may not be good (might very well be NOT) it is hard to know when he is punch drunk and running for his life...BUT the DLine is very good and cannot be taken lightly...If Washington could score points on Offense they might could win some games.

@NYG

vs Tampa

vs Philly

vs New Orleans

@ NYJ

vs Buffalo

@Tampa

Out of 7 games left at worst we will finish 4–3 that puts us at 10 wins which more then likely will get us there

Man that looks nice.

October was such a terrible month with just 1 home game!!

Looking forward to some DOME field advantage for our birds!

• 2 weeks later...

This game will determine of we are going to the playoffs or were not. Im not ready to chalk this week up vs the Redskins as a automatic win . I actually think this will be a close game decided in the 4th. Washington is coming off bye week and us a short. They got a monster in the middle to control the line of scrimmage and get pressure in the backfield. I know our fans have put this down as a win and in the long run I think we will win

Now onto Carolina game ..Carolina plays New Orleans this week..I see 2 ways that game going ..either a complete blow out by New Orleans or a Carolina win with a big day rushing the ball vs that Saints defense against the Saints. I dont see in between . So that leads if Carolina wins they are a respectable 4–4 with coming off a huge win and there season is not over as once believed ..Or they come off a big loss and there season is over. Which team would id rather face is the respectable 4–4 .. You just dont know which Panther team you will get . They will place us tough it will be on the road and if there season is over with they could wrap it up for the year and call it a season or do something worse and unseat our run to a playoff berth ..

If we win the game vs Carolina.. my opinion were heading to the playoffs..If we lose 9–7 we break the back to back curse but dont get to the playoffs unless we go on a freakish 5 game win streak

@NYG

vs Tampa

vs Philly

vs New Orleans

@ NYJ

vs Buffalo

@Tampa

Well, currently, this game could determine it. I say if we can beat the Giants, then that could determine it. Because I think the Giants will step it up and if we can beat them, it would give us a good reason to show whether we can win in the playoffs or not.

We've beaten the Panthers already and I'm sure that we can beat them again :D

Edited by FalconFan03