Week 9 Predictions

bossFALCON™

I would say Panthers over Saints but I really can't trust Delhomme. If Delhomme doesn't give the game away I'd say Panthers will win this one because the Saints Run defense won't be able to stop the panthers run game after watching Turner run over them.

Falcons over Skins

Bucs over Packers. (Coming off Bye Week, I say Bucs finally get a win.)

Dallas over Philly.

Saints over Panthers

I say they should be just as worried or more about us running the ball. As for Turners yards, that was mostly a result of poor tackling and bad angles to the ball. Plus I like Bushrod against Peppers. He has been better against quick pass rushing ends than Brown was.

Falcons over Skins

Packers over Bucs

Eagles over Boys

I would say Panthers over Saints but I really can't trust Delhomme. If Delhomme doesn't give the game away I'd say Panthers will win this one because the Saints Run defense won't be able to stop the panthers run game after watching Turner run over them.

Falcons over Skins

Bucs over Packers. (Coming off Bye Week, I say Bucs finally get a win.)

Dallas over Philly.

Well I was fairly close in my predictions.

Delhomme wasn't that bad only 1 turnover, the panthers made up for it though by Stewart and Williams turning it over. Panthers did indeed run all over them with 182 rush yards though.

Falcons needed that win, or it would have been hard for the rest of the season. Game wasn't as close as I thought it would be, but Skins tried to make it close in the third quarter when the Falcons defense fell asleep.

Predicted Bucs over Packers, what an ugly win but at least the bucs get that monkey off their back. A bye week and a QB with little to no game film on him was just what the Bucs needed.

Philly and Dallas are really the same team, that game could have went either way. Both have good run games, but decide to throw the ball all over the field instead. Since it's not December/January Dallas was the safe pick.