I really think we would have won the game

dmo_dlo

we had either Snelling or Norwood. The middle of the field was wide open all game, we just didn't have someone to exploit it out of the backfield. I think Norwood or Snelling both would have had a very good day receiving.

Or if it weren't for the bs holding call on Peterson.

Or if it weren't for the bs holding call on Peterson.

Or the tipped pass by Vilma.

Yup. We don't do ANY screens. And it drives me NUTS.

But we did that more with emergence of Snelling and Ryan seems to get more comfortable with screens too. We just didn't have a good pass catcher in our backfield last night -- maybe Stecker? It was very unfortunate that those two missed this game.

But we did that more with emergence of Snelling and Ryan seems to get more comfortable with screens too. We just didn't have a good pass catcher in our backfield last night -- maybe Stecker? It was very unfortunate that those two missed this game.

What we need to do is use them when Norwood is healthy, which we STILL never did. Norwood maybe one of the most dangerous open field runners in the NFL.

I remember at 1 point it look like Saints were going to blow out the game. Falcons and refs hung in there though and kept it competitve....lol. :ph34r:

I don't know bud....I didnt see many calls going the Falcons way last night. The Saints commited alot of penalties but I honestly don't remember one where they were innocent. The crucial penalty on Peterson however was a horrible call IMO. Jaws and Gruden even said he didn't hold him.

I saw one play where Jenkins was running deep across the field and the safety was over the top to the outside where he was running and the middle of the field was WIDE OPEN, no LB's or anything. If Jenkins would have just sat down in the zone instead of running into coverage it would have been an easy 30+ yard completion or so. WR's across the league do this all the time. Read the defense and sit down in the open spot in the zone. Jenkins must have missed that class. oh and that play ended in an incompletion or sack.

3f2c1aef49e01149b2a7692c08512531-getty-.jpgwhitegrip.jpg

First one was a forward pass, ball in control still when Will Smith let go. Second one was more questionable but the DB impeded White's route (although he pushed off a bit).

Calls against the Falcons: Ryan's Pick 6, Roddy White was tackled to the ground by Vilma no Pass Interference call. Mike Peterson holding on Reggie Bush 3rd down late in the 4th quarter (instead of forcing the punt, new set of downs and Saints scored a TD that drive), all 3 announcers (Tirico, Gruden, Jaws) said if that's holding you can't play football.

"Ordinarily, if the quarterback drops or loses the football while he is bringing the ball forward in a passing motion, and the ball touches the ground, it is considered an incomplete pass. If the quarterback drops or loses the football at any other time, it is considered a fumble, as if any other player had dropped it."

Ryan's arm was coming forward by the time he lost the ball.

And the Roddy White INT. Yeah, it was offensive pass interference but the fact that on your INT for a TD, where Vilma pushed White aside, sort've balances it out.

First one was a forward pass, ball in control still when Will Smith let go. Second one was more questionable but the DB impeded White's route (although he pushed off a bit).

Calls against the Falcons: Ryan's Pick 6, Roddy White was tackled to the ground by Vilma no Pass Interference call. Mike Peterson holding on Reggie Bush 3rd down late in the 4th quarter (instead of forcing the punt, new set of downs and Saints scored a TD that drive), all 3 announcers (Tirico, Gruden, Jaws) said if that's holding you can't play football.

DO YOU NOT SEE THE HOLD ON SMITH???? The picture isn't questioning the forward pass. How can you clown fans be so effing DUMB?

We have yet another FAILURE! Oh so many on one message board. :lol::lol::lol:

Funny how when the clowns win, the refs get it right, and when you lose..... well,

you know the rest of the story.

LOL You don't really need to prove that you are dumb, we already know that. I wasn't the one who brought up the referees, you did!!