Jon Gruden wants to be the saints ball boy

ghost87

It seemed like the whole game Gruden was either jizzing in his pants about Brees or complaining about the refs not giving the Saints bad calls. Didnt expect this from him.

He has a weird fetish for the Joker as well. B) :wub: :wacko: :ph34r: :blink: :unsure:

It seemed like the whole game Gruden was either jizzing in his pants about Brees or complaining about the refs not giving the Saints bad calls. Didnt expect this from him.

He has a weird fetish for the Joker as well. B) :wub: :wacko: :ph34r: :blink: :unsure:

WANTS TO BE THE BALL BOY! DON'T LET HIM. HE'LL BE TRYING TO COACH TOO!

I hated him as a coach but I like him as an announcer...then again I like Sapp as an analysts? Go figure? :D

At least Sapp has some game time......If Gruden gets another coaching gig, I will be amazed at where some owners are with their football knowledge. It's like I said somewhere in my lost past.......Get fired by the Bucs and it's over....Dungy being the exception.

Hot dang dude......sleep in today or getting a checkup?

Payton should hire Gruden to his coaching staff. This man loves the Saints. :lol:

HE STARTED OUT LOVING OAKLAND .... IN THE END WHAT HAPPENED?? HE STARTED OUT LOVING

TAMPA ... IN THE END WHAT HAPPENED?? HIRE HIM PAYTON ... AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. :lol:

Edited by REV.2000