Chris Owens needs to start at RCB this week

between grimes and hill somebody is going to come out on top and play solid at CB for us i think. hill didn't play bad and it seems like grimes' early benching has lit a fire and he's stepped it up. he covered better, made a couple of plays on the ball and got in the run game like he hadn't been this season.

houston needs to step his game up though. grimes did last night and i think with hill on his *** he'll keep it up. houston seems to have gotten comfortable though. insert chris owens. he's had 9 weeks to ride the pine and should have a pretty good understanding of the playbook. we play 3 straight teams with average #2 WRs (which is who the RCB is usually up against) and none of those teams have elite, or even really good pass games. he'll take his lumps but i'd like to see him get in the game.

anybody with me?

between grimes and hill somebody is going to come out on top and play solid at CB for us i think. hill didn't play bad and it seems like grimes' early benching has lit a fire and he's stepped it up. he covered better, made a couple of plays on the ball and got in the run game like he hadn't been this season.

houston needs to step his game up though. grimes did last night and i think with hill on his *** he'll keep it up. houston seems to have gotten comfortable though. insert chris owens. he's had 9 games to ride the pine and should have a pretty good understanding of the playbook. we play 3 straight teams with average #2 WRs (which is who the RCB is usually up against) and none of those teams have elite, or even really good pass games. he'll take his lumps but i'd like to see him get in the game.

anybody with me?

Keep Grimes in at nickel and dime situations, Houston I can do without.

Chris Owens should at least be given alot more playing time, if not start. He was very solid in preseason with the exception of the last game. But he's a rookie, so mistakes are expected. But now he's had about nine weeks to grasp our system. I say give him a shot. One things for sure, owens can play the run very well. B)

Yeah I say we give him a little taste of the action. If he proves he can run with the big boys then throw him in the lineup. Grimes and Houston played okay yesterday, but lets not forget the Dallas Cowgirls and Patsy games. We should get a vet who can help out immediately during the off season and try and coach up Jackson and Owens.

I didn't really think either of our corners did a bad job last night, Brees throws the ball into tight windows, where only his guys can get it. His receivers were making really good catches tonight, other than a penalty against Houston, he played a good game. You can't defend what Brees and his receivers were doing last night.

I thought Crisp had a good showing actually. Our pressure was just not enough sometimes, but there were catches that were **** of nice, like the colston on the sideline grab. He's still raw however and still needs to turn his head, but he showed me that he still has potential yesterday.

why not DRC did

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie is one **** of an exception though. You've got to be extremely talented to play at that incredibly high-level and make such an impact so early in his career like the way he's doing. Players like these are a dime a dozen including Patrick Willis.