Anyone Else having Trouble

1falconsgal

Hey guys! No this isn't about our boys and will probably be moved. Is anyone else having trouble viewing their own or anyone else's profile or messages? I can't get into mine or read my messages. It tells me I'm not permitted. I tried to contact the administrator but can't do that, either!

Just curious if it's me or the site having technical difficulties. Thanks!

Hey guys! No this isn't about our boys and will probably be moved. Is anyone else having trouble viewing their own or anyone else's profile or messages? I can't get into mine or read my messages. It tells me I'm not permitted. I tried to contact the administrator but can't do that, either!

Just curious if it's me or the site having technical difficulties. Thanks!

Me too.

Not just you.. I get an error message:

[#10245] You are not permitted to view member profiles.

Search function isn't working right now either. IIRC, they may have turned those features off last weekend, too, so the forums wouldn't get bogged down.

Not just you.. I get an error message:

Search function isn't working right now either. IIRC, they may have turned those features off last weekend, too, so the forums wouldn't get bogged down.

It's only necessary at game time though, hopefully they will go ahead and turn it back on.