Saints Fan here

It was fun to talk smack all week but its over and it was a great game. I knew this one would be crazy, as they always are against Atlanta.

I thought yall played hard and started off great. I'll be honest, I'm not looking forward to playing Matt Ryan twice a year. He played well, but Drew was better. that cornerback had a great pick and Turner finally went off. We made a couple more crucial 3rd down conversions. I just think we have too many weapons on offense. We're going to move the ball no matter what team we play. Maybe we'll see yall in the playoffs. Our schedule is looking pretty good with our only two tough games ( Pats and Cowboys) in the Dome. I know yall are upset that everyone will probably be talking smack today, but I'm sure the roles would be reversed if your team came back and beat us. Good luck the rest of the way.

It was fun to talk smack all week but its over and it was a great game. I knew this one would be crazy, as they always are against Atlanta.

I thought yall played hard and started off great. I'll be honest, I'm not looking forward to playing Matt Ryan twice a year. He played well, but Drew was better. that cornerback had a great pick and Turner finally went off. We made a couple more crucial 3rd down conversions. I just think we have too many weapons on offense. We're going to move the ball no matter what team we play. Maybe we'll see yall in the playoffs. Our schedule is looking pretty good with our only two tough games ( Pats and Cowboys) in the Dome. I know yall are upset that everyone will probably be talking smack today, but I'm sure the roles would be reversed if your team came back and beat us. Good luck the rest of the way.

A couple? It seemed like you guys converted every 3rd down! That killed us. Not to mention you guys had 80+ yard drive on four occasions. Nevertheless, it was a great game; a nailbiter until the end. See ya again in December!

Thx man real classy post. You guys played great yesterday too. Tat was a duel between to eilte offenses can't wait till we play you guys at home.

Thanks man...that was a great MNF game. The NFCS represented and I look forward to our next meeting in the GA Dome.

It seems we will have an intense rivalry for years to come now. which I think is a definite plus. As much as I hate to say it, the Saints have one helllll of a team now. You finally found a defense!

It's also great to see the players getting into it as well, WOW it got intense.

I do think, however, that the Falcons revealed your weakness - run defense. Carolina's twins will run it down your throats next week. DeAngelo Williams is on a mission right now.

Good luck and looking forward to the next game.

That was a great game,like someone said on the radio this morning tell me Falcons were gonna get 151 yrds from Turner get four turnovers from the Saints and Roddy was gonna have 100 yards and 2 tds I'd say 9 times out 10 Falcons win that game. Great play from Vilma caused one int. but that holding call on Peterson late in the game was BS. Regardless falcons do that kind of stuff the rest of the season they will be OK.

Good, classy post. It was a great game. I can't wait till you guys visit our house, we should all be in store for another epic battle. I really enjoyed watching our boys play tonight. Even though it was a disappointing loss I witnessed alot of positives and they really showed how much heart they have. But I gotta say, YOU GUYS ARE GOING DOWN IN DECEMBER lol. Thanks again for showing class.

Edited by LSFalcon95

Thanks for the classy post man. I wish you guys can lend us one of your receivers for micheal jenkins. I'm pretty sure that would have made the difference. By the way, you guys have 3 tough games left.....not two. You guys still have to come to DA DOME so we can return the favor. *evil laugh* :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the classy post man. I wish you guys can lend us one of your receivers for micheal jenkins. I'm pretty sure that would have made the difference. By the way, you guys have 3 tough games left.....not two. You guys still have to come to DA DOME so we can return the favor. *evil laugh* :lol::lol::lol::lol:

lol That's Right!!!

Best thing about this game?

The look on the Saints' players faces when they realized they might lose this game. :lol:

Haven't seen them that nervous all year, including almighty Brees

Made my night.

And for all your backhanded compliments--just be glad we couldn't get our O going--we almost beat you without it.

Oh and when NO comes to the ATL, we got this.

well, good to see at least a few people around here have some class.

As for the the many others, as classless as you have been all week, you're lucky to receive even a backhanded compliment. Looks like your forum as gone from classless rhetoric, to classless whining and excuse making.

Best thing about this game?

The look on the Saints' players faces when they realized they might lose this game. :lol:

Haven't seen them that nervous all year, including almighty Brees

Made my night.

And for all your backhanded compliments--just be glad we couldn't get our O going--we almost beat you without it.

Oh and when NO comes to the ATL, we got this.

:lol: I truly enjoyed that moment as well. I stay in louisiana ( i moved down from atlanta for a job). You can imagine how quiet the whole place was. I'm just glad we made their hearts skip a beat. My uncle almost grabbed his pacemaker. :lol: I can't wait til they come to GAWGYA so we can show the world who they truly are. I hope we can pack the dome just like they did against us. It will probably be picked up by flex scheduling

Edited by PuntPuntPass

well, good to see at least a few people around here have some class.

As for the the many others, as classless as you have been all week, you're lucky to receive even a backhanded compliment. Looks like your forum as gone from classless rhetoric, to classless whining and excuse making.

And what's your team's excuse for looking so sca-red?

It thought your fans were gonna need those umbrellas for the tears from those sitting above them.

And did you notice how quiet the Dome was at times :P

Good post. Yeah 3rds killed us. We did a lot better second half. I think if we play like we can the rematch this year is gonna be tough for the Saints. We played well but made some uncharacteristic mistakes...at least looking at last year and the games we've played well this year. I definitely think we have more room to grow and more room to grow compared to the Saints which will pay dividends once we get rolling...hopefully.

Oh snap, did i leave that one out, lol. We score too much and its hard for other teams to match us TD for TD. That's when we start to get out INT's. Our run D is actally good, but Turner was better....last night. Looking forward to December guys.

Thx man real classy post. You guys played great yesterday too. Tat was a duel between to eilte offenses can't wait till we play you guys at home.

honestly i dont think we are an elite offense yet. We cant even compare ourselves to Saints who average 39 points a game and only time we went over 40 is against SF...