Looking at the remaining schedule

i don't think we should lose more than a game or two, especially if turner runs how he did last night.

vs WAS

@ CAR

@ NYG

vs TB

vs PHI

vs NO

@ NYJ

vs BUF

@ TB

i think we can beat every team on here and 2 of the 3 tough games are at home. if we can stay relatively healthy and get norwood back i think we'll be ok. i feel like even though we lost last night, our team gained a lot of confidence knowing that they took possibly the best team in football to the wire. i think they'll have tunnel vision from here on out and they're going to put on their hard hats and just get it done.

We need to take care of at least 3 or those teams on the road, we're 1-3 on the road this season. Take care of business in Carolina and Tampa and we have to win one against the Jets or NY.. Both will be great but we need 1 of those.

Now it's time to rebound against the Redskins that's rested and coming off a bye at the Dome.

i don't think we should lose more than a game or two, especially if turner runs how he did last night.

vs WAS

@ CAR

@ NYG

vs TB

vs PHI

vs NO

@ NYJ

vs BUF

@ TB

i think we can beat every team on here and 2 of the 3 tough games are at home. if we can stay relatively healthy and get norwood back i think we'll be ok. i feel like even though we lost last night, our team gained a lot of confidence knowing that they took possibly the best team in football to the wire. i think they'll have tunnel vision from here on out and they're going to put on their hard hats and just get it done.

Good points, I think Gonzo summed it up the best in his post-game interview. "If that's the best the NFL has, I like where were going". In this game, I think we got our swagger, so lets hope we can build from this game to finish the season strong.

I feel for the Redskins this week.

We need to take care of at least 3 or those teams on the road, we're 1-3 on the road this season. Take care of business in Carolina and Tampa and we have to win one against the Jets or NY.. Both will be great but we need 1 of those.

Now it's time to rebound against the Redskins that's rested and coming off a bye at the Dome.

Maybe 1 more road win will be enough. I don't know. We need to get back to that 11 win mark so I would like to see us take all of our home games and two more on the road.

vs WAS

@ CAR

@ NYG

vs TB

vs PHI

vs NO

@ NYJ

vs BUF

@ TB

I'm going to be very positive here and say we win 3 straight. The Giants are struggling, and this is probobly the best time to play them. The started out strong, now they are slumping. I see them picking it up at the end of the season. Like I said, let catch them when their confidence is shot. Tampa is a gimme, then we have 3 tough games. (PHI,NO,NYJ) The good thing is we are at home two of the 3. I don't want to make anymore predictions, but we have a very good chance to win those games.

Maybe 1 more road win will be enough. I don't know. We need to get back to that 11 win mark so I would like to see us take all of our home games and two more on the road.

Going 2-6 on the road won't get it done. If you just want to break the curse sure but if you're expecting wildcard nah that won't get you far.

I agree. Turner turned up the heat. 151 yds. Saints defense is so Scary, lol. We shot ourselves in the foot, with the miss field goals and Jenkins dropping the pass and giving up first and goal.

This team is a great team, and when we play without miscues, watch out!

Going 2-6 on the road won't get it done. If you just want to break the curse sure but if you're expecting wildcard nah that won't get you far.

yeah we need to at least get to 4-4 like you said. we have the chance to go 8-0 at home, but i could see 7-1 happening.

the thing is that there are a lot of good NFC teams this year.

cards

saints

giants

cowboys

eagles

us

packers

vikings

only 6 spots and 4 go to division winners. chances are we won't be winning the division so we need to win as many games as possible to beat out the other WC teams. we need the NFC east teams to beat up on eachother and the vikings to sweep the NFC north teams. that would help because i think they're already penciled into the playoffs.

I agree. Turner turned up the heat. 151 yds. Saints defense is so Scary, lol. We shot ourselves in the foot, with the miss field goals and Jenkins dropping the pass and giving up first and goal.

This team is a great team, and when we play without miscues, watch out!

turner pressed holes and showed some burst and vision out there. he looked like the 08 guy out there. it's obvious he isn't hurt and we know our line can get it done, we just need those guys to come out every week and play like they're capable of.

with turner running like last night i'm almost 100% sure there's no way our O can be stopped.

vs WAS

@ CAR

@ NYG

vs TB

vs PHI

vs NO

@ NYJ

vs BUF

@ TB

Good Lord willing, if the creek don't rise, we stay healthy and give 110%.

we need those Philly and NY games... to shore up the wildcard spot.

I've been saying the same thing!!! Since we lost to Dallas already, I'm rooting for them to win the NFC East so we wouldn't have to worry about fighting them for a Wildcard slot. Then, we would have to take care of the Eagles and Giants on our own to have a leg up on them for the Wildcard slot.

However, the Saints have yet to play the Cowboys, the Patriots, the Panthers(don't underestimate them, they always play the Saints hard), and us at the GA Dome. Hopefully, they lose three of those games as we win out (fingers crossed). With us both at 13-3, we would win the NFC South with the division tie-breaker! [us 5-1, Saints [4-2] We would also possibly have a bye week! :D

I know the second scenario is VERY wishful thinking, but after I saw our team play like that last night against arguably the best team in the league WITH all of our injuries, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! THe season is FAR FROM OVER! I'm VERY excited! ^_^