How could ya not love John Gruden last night?

Andre5000

I thought I'd hate him when he joined MNF (even though I thought it would be an improvement over Kornholio).

I never liked him, obviously, as TB's coach... and got sick of seeing his gum chewing, ginger headed, freckle faced ugly mug on the sidelines.

But I actually like him in the booth. He's pretty informative and unbiased in his analysis. Hate to say it.. :lol:

Yeah - I like Gruden. His enthusiasm for the game is awesome. He gets all beside himself when talking about the game.

On the other hand, Jaws is the most boring, arrogant guy on there. Reminds me of Joe Morgan as a baseball announcer.

I'm not a Jaws fan, either, but after Kornheiser, I can live with him.

I loved it on MNF a few weeks ago when they called intentional grounding. Jaws was going on and on about how he really thought the QB attempted to throw in the vicinity of the running back.

Gruden: Stop it, Jaws. No way that wasn't intentional grounding.

Jaws: <<silence>>

Yeah - I like Gruden. His enthusiasm for the game is awesome. He gets all beside himself when talking about the game.

On the other hand, Jaws is the most boring, arrogant guy on there. Reminds me of Joe Morgan as a baseball announcer.

LOL Jaws isn't that bad. I think he complements gruden very well. I even think Jaws has improved because of Gruden. I loved it when he said " the saints defense comes at you from more angles than a politician". :lol: That almost made me spit my beer. Ive never laughed at any of his jokes before till this season.

LOL Jaws isn't that bad. I think he complements gruden very well. I even think Jaws has improved because of Gruden. I loved it when he said " the saints defense comes at you from more angles than a politician". :lol: That almost made me spit my beer. Ive never laughed at any of his jokes before till this season.

I agree. Gruden make Jaws alot more interesting.

The MNF crew is by far the best crew in football. I have watched all of their telecasts this year. Gruden is by far my favorite color analyst. Tirico is great and I have always liked Jaws's analysis of the game and QB play.

I know Gruden wants to get back into coaching but it wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if he stayed in the booth. He is fantastic for MNF.

I liked them before the game, but how did no one else find it at least somewhat inappropriate how the whole lot of them fondled themselves while talking about Brees? He's a great player, but my lord I think 90% of what they said what about Brees. I know Gruden likes his QB's, but I think he likes likes him.