I Tip My Hat to the Birds

SaintManJ83

You guys got a heck of a football team and a heck of a coach. That was a sloppy game on both sides but the fight your guys showed shows me alot about the Birds even in a loss. I hate to say it but better days are coming for you and this rivalry is just sweetning. More then anything I like your coach, he gets a lot out of your guys and the players go balls to the wall and all out for him. He is smart, everytime I hear him in an interview or talking football I am impressed. You guys have nothing to hang your heads about. The way this year has went for us nobody has came in our house and brought the fight to us like the Birds. It was a heavy weight bout for sure and I look forward to more of these battles with good seasons for both teams in the future. You guys have a great day and God Bless.

You guys got a heck of a football team and a heck of a coach. That was a sloppy game on both sides but the fight your guys showed shows me alot about the Birds even in a loss. I hate to say it but better days are coming for you and this rivalry is just sweetning. More then anything I like your coach, he gets a lot out of your guys and the players go balls to the wall and all out for him. He is smart, everytime I hear him in an interview or talking football I am impressed. You guys have nothing to hang your heads about. The way this year has went for us nobody has came in our house and brought the fight to us like the Birds. It was a heavy weight bout for sure and I look forward to more of these battles with good seasons for both teams in the future. You guys have a great day and God Bless.

Appreciate the respect man. It was a nailbiter. My blood pressure was through the roof. I love the rivalry, and can't wait until you guys come to the dome for another shootout. You guys look good, and that #9 is pretty good too. ;)

Thanks for the props and what a good objective post. This was one for the record books. What a heck of a game. I've been impressed with Smitty for the same reasons you mentioned. We're not stacked with alot of talent but he gets our guys to play at a high level. I'm looking forward to our rematch, and hopefully the outcome will be a little different.

Appreciate the respect man. It was a nailbiter. My blood pressure was through the roof. I love the rivalry, and can't wait until you guys come to the dome for another shootout. You guys look good, and that #9 is pretty good too. ;)

I was exhausted after that game, I don't think my heart stabilized until 2-3 hours later!! That game was an instant classic to me with clutch plays from both teams. Just when we tried to put the pedal to the metal the Falcons made a play and every time you guys would inch too close we made a play. I am glad "Big Ben" didn't strike last night because somehow if you guys got that in OT you might have kicked our butts! The heart and determination in that game outweighed the play to me!

Great post,man. You guys have a heck of a team and should be proud. I was really worried about our team until last night. Great game and I look forward to many of those in the coming years.

Great post,man. You guys have a heck of a team and should be proud. I was really worried about our team until last night. Great game and I look forward to many of those in the coming years.

Me too! I hope this rivalry gets thrust more in the national light and that the stage is always big when we play. Hopefully the next game will get flexed to a night game.

Guest The Masked Falcon

Good post.....

One of the more sane posts I've read on here all day and it comes from a rival fan.

It shows a lot of class for a Saints fan to come on the losing teams board the day and give mutual respect instead of gloating and spewing non sense. It was nice to see the Falcons playing with so much heart and kept this the closest game the Saints have to date. While the entire world predicted another blowout.

Thanks for posting. This looks to be a very competitive rivalry for years to come.

classy post man!! you cats got a helluva team!! see ya next month!! :angry:;):lol:

Yep... it was truly heavyweight... thanks for the classy comments man and Good Game.