WTH was that long talk about

Seriously Gruden has all the signs and symptoms of a guy who is snorting 10 lines of coke before the broadcaster and taking booster lines at every commercial break.

Tirico, Gruden and Jaws rule compared to what we had to endure when they had that Kornhieser from PTI (I actually like him on PTI he just sucked as a braodcaster) and that supreme idiot that had no business anywhere near a football game, Dennis Miller. Puke!!! I rarely watched when he was there. He was that friggin bad. We have it made with these guys now, comparatively speaking.

It's a mouthpiece that aligns your spine and helps you turn quicker and jump higher.

It's like the copper bracelet that aleviates arthritis and helps you play golf better.

And the belly belt that melts inches off your waist just by wearing it.

Get with it guys! This is cutting edge technology!! :P

I don't care. If the Saints wear 'em, I don't want 'em.

Maybe I missed an inside joke somewhere or something? Improved flexibility? Mouthpieces that make you run faster? If I'm not too mistaken, there was a football game going on last night also right? Did anyone else catch the 5-minutes the guys spent talking about these mouthpieces?

It was only fitting. After all, Jaws and Chuckie Gruden had NO's junk in their mouths all night. That just made it official.

Edited by Lucky_Tom

Hard to believe, but yes. To explain how the Saints have these "special mouthpieces". Chucky even took the time to demonstrate one for us.

I was halfway paying attention to that.. they said it gives them more range of motion or some chit? Someone explain this again, or recap...

That was the worst job in the booth ever, I was so tired if hearing how GREAT their team is and how everone of their players are BEASTS.

Gruden called alot of the Falcons BEASTS as well.. He said Lofton was a BEAST and Gonzo was the other JOKER and Turner was a BEAST.. You must have had ear blinders on or something cause Gruden was high on both teams..

Gruden called alot of the Falcons BEASTS as well.. He said Lofton was a BEAST and Gonzo was the other JOKER and Turner was a BEAST.. You must have had ear blinders on or something cause Gruden was high on both teams..

But every time they did refer to an Atlanta player in a good light, it just seemed like an afterthought.

Agreed... Gruden said plenty of good things about Falcons players (and coaching and playcalling). Sure, the pre-game show was ridiculously slanted toward saints coverage, but.. eh. I'll never understand why fans are so sensitive about what sports reporters and writers say about their teams.

It's a mouthpiece that aligns your spine and helps you turn quicker and jump higher.

It's like the copper bracelet that aleviates arthritis and helps you play golf better.

:lol: Looked like guys with binkies in their mouths to me! Can you say oral fixation?

Just ordered mine this morning! Seriously though, it was pretty funny. Gruden is much better than most of the clowns they have announcing. And don't get bent out of shape if the Falcons didn't get respect last night, I have yet to watch a game where the announcers had much respect for us. I wish we could get the radio sync'd with the broadcast.

This mouthpiece company got a helluva commercial last night. I looked it up and it is real and the claims are the same as made in the booth. Here's the site for it: Mouth Guard

Of course, athletes are notoriously superstitious and are probably a good group to market this kind of this to. Looks like there is no proof to be found. Probably just has a placebo effect.

and the elastic bands around the elbow that supposedly help tendonitis.