Can we PLEASE get a #2 Receiver?

That lack of a CONSISTENT #2 receiver is starting have an effect on our ability to keep opposing defenses honest! :angry:

Jenkins makes a play here and there, but it's DEFINITELY NOT CONSISTENT enough. Harry Douglas DEFINITELY would have taken Jenkins' spot by now, if he hadn't sustained a season ending injury! It's Booker worth a look as the #2?? What do you guys think??? I welcome your insight/responses...

Didn't Jenkins just sign a new contract. He isn't going anywhere but needs to get his hands working and stop trying to run without the ball...simple enough

Yup, he just signed a new deal and he isn't going anywhere. I love Mike Jenkins but he needs to catch that ball. That dropped costed us a touchdown, a touchdown we really needed. I'm not putting sole blame on him, but that was one of the plays that helped the loss.

At the rate he is going, Jenkins is going to get cut at the end of the year. The Falcons just signed him to a new deal but I am sure he didn't get that big of a bonus and next year is uncapped anyway. So the new deal actually makes it more likely he will get cut, not less likely, because he is not playing up to it.

That lack of a CONSISTENT #2 receiver is starting have an effect on our ability to keep opposing defenses honest! :angry:

Jenkins makes a play here and there, but it's DEFINITELY NOT CONSISTENT enough. Harry Douglas DEFINITELY would have taken Jenkins' spot by now, if he hadn't sustained a season ending injury! It's Booker worth a look as the #2?? What do you guys think??? I welcome your insight/responses...

I Believe that it would make this offense more potent if we found somebody to test Jenkins for his spot next year

You know why they keep him at number 2 right? He Blocks very well for a WR, and thats hard to find in a position where you have to be "selfish" in order to be good, according to the crowd of witness'

Im not sure if they can find someone who has a priority in blocking as well as he catches the ball in the draft or otherwise that would be able to supplant Jenks

H Doug is a slot WR, I think thats where he will be at his best

I have seen B Fin open so many times this year, Ryan is just not throwing him the ball, he missed him last night as well breaking across the middle on a crucial 3rd down and threw it into double coverage to Roddy

If Ryan doesnt trust in B Fin then they need to find someone he can trust that can go up and get a few balls

I Believe that it would make this offense more potent if we found somebody to test Jenkins for his spot next year

You know why they keep him at number 2 right? He Blocks very well for a WR, and thats hard to find in a position where you have to be "selfish" in order to be good, according to the crowd of witness'

Im not sure if they can find someone who has a priority in blocking as well as he catches the ball in the draft or otherwise that would be able to supplant Jenks

H Doug is a slot WR, I think thats where he will be at his best

I have seen B Fin open so many times this year, Ryan is just not throwing him the ball, he missed him last night as well breaking across the middle on a crucial 3rd down and threw it into double coverage to Roddy

If Ryan doesnt trust in B Fin then they need to find someone he can trust that can go up and get a few balls

The O-line might not be getting Matt Ryan enough time to throw to Finn. Jenkins is a great blocker, but he also has to make those catches. Especially when you know the severity of the posession. Great receivers love that type of situation. Im not casting him off just yet, but that play definitely was one of many that cost us the game. I would like to see more of sure handed FInn myself though.