Read!

JTRaines92

I just read thisthread and I read that they were holding and it reminded me to tell you guys what I saw...

On every point after Grimes almost blocked it but he was being held, he was trying to block it with one arm because the linemen was holding the other one, this was not called once and I was getting really mad... Did any of you guys see this as I did?

I just read thisthread and I read that they were holding and it reminded me to tell you guys what I saw...

On every point after Grimes almost blocked it but he was being held, he was trying to block it with one arm because the linemen was holding the other one, this was not called once and I was getting really mad... Did any of you guys see this as I did?

Yea I noticed that as well. Grimes would raise his arms at the refs with disgust for not doing their jobs. Y do we always get the short end of the officiating stick? <_<

Really, I think the refs were bought or something, here are a few plays that I feel cheated over...

- Elbow + one foot catch

- On one of Matty's INT it looked as if a defender ran straight to Roddy and pushed him to the ground while the ball was in the air, Roddy was and the defender wasn't and it was a pick 6.

- Holding on the uncatchable ball on 3rd down, I screamed at my TV on this one

Gabrielle Union is so hot by the way!

Really, I think the refs were bought or something, here are a few plays that I feel cheated over...

- Elbow + one foot catch

- On one of Matty's INT it looked as if a defender ran straight to Roddy and pushed him to the ground while the ball was in the air, Roddy was and the defender wasn't and it was a pick 6.

- Holding on the uncatchable ball on 3rd down, I screamed at my TV on this one

Gabrielle Union is so hot by the way!

I dont seem to recall that play. Could you refresh my memory about that one?

On your second point, I was irate a PI call wasn't made but they decided to rape us on your third point during a pivotal point of the game. I am proud of the way the team played today and I'm trying not to dwell on the biased officiating too much. We dont even get those calls when we play at home anyways so I don't even know why I'm getting all worked up. Atlanta hawks are treated the same way as well. I truly think it just has something to do with the history of front office bloopers n blunders by the major sport franchises of this city that makes get disrespected by everyone. I think it will all change in due time. We are definitely headed in the right direction.

By the way, Dwayne Wade is now one of my least fav players for going after my gabrielle. Where is a magic lamp when u need one? :angry: