Get Chambers on the Phone-HE STARTS Sunday!

GetUSom3

JT--Believe it! He is on waivers--It's a NO BRAINER!

I see what you are saying but there is no reason to trade on Jenkins, I say get him and everything but don't start him against the 'Skins, maybe if we get him Jenkins will see it is his replacement and will step it up but he isn't playing as bad as you guys make it out to be...

Gotta pay him $2.25 million. Not happening, Madden/fantasy GMs.

I was thinking the same thing when I saw this thread.

Question is, would he be worth it?

Why did SD let him go if he is such a commodity?

Do we have the money to sign him?

I like the idea but it has to make business sense as well as football sense.

If claimed off waivers, he would have to be paid his contract from the Chargers. Do you think any team is going to claim a 31 year old receiver who hasn't produced anything but highlight catches over the last 4 years? It would likely be after he cleared before anyone targeted him, and at this point in the season, it would likely be for the rest of the season, vet minimum. But, don't let me interfere with your condescending statements on anyone with suggestions on a roster move. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Exactly. I really like Chris Chambers. Just the big, strong type of receiver we could use. But we are not going to pick up his salary. We are not in a REAL need of a WR. Yes, Jenks is struggling but I think the coaching staff is banking on him turing it around. They just signed him to a new deal.

Exactly. I really like Chris Chambers. Just the big, strong type of receiver we could use. But we are not going to pick up his salary. We are not in a REAL need of a WR. Yes, Jenks is struggling but I think the coaching staff is banking on him turing it around. They just signed him to a new deal.

Yeah who needs receivers who like catch balls and make TDs and stuff. Jenkins is good blocker. A $5 million a year blocking WR. I like it.

I see what you are saying but there is no reason to trade on Jenkins, I say get him and everything but don't start him against the 'Skins, maybe if we get him Jenkins will see it is his replacement and will step it up but he isn't playing as bad as you guys make it out to be...

You're right.....

he's playing worse.

I'm so displeased with Jenkins right now, that while I won't say this is a good idea, I don't think it's a bad one either. At the very least, Booker, Finneran, or Weems need to get consideration for the #2 spot.

Why arent Booker, Finn, or Weems getting more looks. Especially Finn. That dude has good hands I has made several difficult catches on 3rd downs in his career. I just dont understand it.