Vance Walker

JRid

I'm not even dealing with the negative BS on these boards tonight. Yes, we lost, but we played and amazing game. I'm only talking about the positives because there were so many.

Vance Walker played an amazing game. When I found out tonight that Walker was finally going to get to play I was anxious to see what he could do and he played so much better than I even expected.

Pretty good for a rookie 7th round pick who finally played in his first game.

Please tell me somebody else noticed him.

I liked what I saw from him. I was SO surprised he got playing time. Having Peria Jerry back next year should be a huge boost (although he will be a rookie all over again). And if Walker can contribute, even better.

I'm glad you noticed. I thought for sure more people would have noticed him especially as much as the Defensive line is talked about here. I'm thinking so many people are talking about the negatives that this is getting ignored. I should have put some rediculous statement after his name if I wanted people to talk about how well he played.

NO doubt that he stepped up tonight and he has potential to really make a difference in the future.