Saints had 5 TO's and you still couldn't win.......

hog85

Enough said.

You had your chance and blew it.

Good luck with Wild card chase.

Oh yeah...before you say we'll beat you at home... Who care's we'll probably be 11-1 and it won't matter.......you'll have lost another couple of games by then.

But, but, but it was the REFS! The refs I tell you

Enough said.

Oh yeah...before you say we'll beat you at home... Who care's we'll probably be 11-1 and it won't matter.......you'll have lost another couple of games by then.

It's how you finish. The Saints won a battle. The objective is to get to and win the SB, that is all that matters.

Enough said.

Last time I checked it isnt how you get there, its that you get there. Ill take a wild card because you still have a chance to win it all. And before you get so cocky lets see how the rest of the season plays out. A 3 game lead has been lost before and it can happen again.

You Saints fans have no class, first you throw a beer bottle on the field and should have been flagged but it is the almighty Saints so there wasn't one and second you are here trash talking..., I don't know what the rest of us are doing but I hope they aren't on the Saints boards doing this and if they are they have no class too!

You Saints fans have no class, first you throw a beer bottle on the field and should have been flagged but it is the almighty Saints so there wasn't one and second you are here trash talking..., I don't know what the rest of us are doing but I hope they aren't on the Saints boards doing this and if they are they have no class too!

Coming from a board that is littered with Katrina references, I find your "class" comment to be perversely ironic.

I came and gave you all props on my thread and it was ignored. The only threads responded to is the insulting ones.

I dont' give a ****, Falcons would be pounding their chest all over Saints forums and on this forum..

GOOD GAME AND ALL BUT WE ARE THE BEST TEAM!! Ya'll team played close but none of ya'll honestly believed ya'll was gonna come in our home and beat us huh? Naw! NAWWW!! lol.. We had our best Defender out, had multiple turn-overs and still came out on top.. did ya'll not watch that Miami come back? This team is Resilient and strong when it needs to be and when one side of the ball is lacking the other side picks up from there.

I Honestly don't predict a Perfect Season for the Saints, i think we're gonna fall easily to New England..

Even though Carolina and you guys are pretty strong in the division i think the Saints can sweep the division.

We're gonna have players coming back that have been recovering for a while and teams simply not ready for the added strength.. Good luck fighting for that wild card!

Hey dumbarse, how do you know a drunk and stupid Falcons fan didn't throw the beer? Were you at the game clown? :wacko:

It actually was an falcon fan that didn't have any team jersey on but was cheering for the Falcons, i sat a few rows down from him he was later snitched on and brought out even though the bottle was plastic and didn't hurt anybody and he said it was a mistake, it "somehow got knocked out".

Edited by dninc

It actually was an falcon fan that didn't have any team jersey on but was cheering for the Falcons, i sat a few rows down from him he was later snitched on and brought out even though the bottle was plastic and didn't hurt anybody and he said it was a mistake, it "somehow got knocked out".

Nuuuhhhhh Uhhhhhh. It was a Saints fan. I was sitting right next to her. She said "I can't take watching our crappy d give up a touchdown like that. Ewwwwwwww, and I forgot my paper bag. Mannnnnnn" ...chuck

LOL.

Dunn, Blank, etc had just as much or more contributions to Katrina than the current saints. The saints are not heros and we did not need to horrible refs cause that swung 14pts to the saints.

LOL

The saints will lose to the vikings, pats, cowboys and then the falcons for the wild card spot.

GOOD LUCK MORON>

Enough said.

When there was about 6 minutes left in the game, you were scared. Admit it.

Coming from a board that is littered with Katrina references, I find your "class" comment to be perversely ironic.

Hey buddy when you're told there is a Cat 5 Hurricane coming your way 5+ days before it hits and you live in a bowl by the ocean, you get the **** out of town!!! HELLO!!!!!!

Good lord how long are you going to milk that? Florida gets hit with those EVERY YEAR people. The only difference is the people in Louisiana are too dumb to get the **** out of Dodge.

Hey buddy when you're told there is a Cat 5 Hurricane coming your way 5+ days before it hits and you live in a bowl by the ocean, you get the **** out of town!!! HELLO!!!!!!

Good lord how long are you going to milk that? Florida gets hit with those EVERY YEAR people. The only difference is the people in Louisiana are too dumb to get the **** out of Dodge.

Few Points:

Katrina was a Category 3 Hurricane

Who's milking anything? Merely pointing out how classy it is to deride a city and its entire population for having to endure the consequences of a life changing experience.

If you really think Florida gets hit with a Category 5 hurricane every year, then I have a good idea of just how "intelligent" you are. But on that token, why don't you make fun of the people who lost everything during Hurricane Andrew?

Yep, every single person in Louisiana failed to evacuate before the Hurricane, every single person stayed.

In all, making fun of victims of natural disasters = extremely classy. Keep up the good work Falcons fan, you're really doing a service to yourself.