Major news may be coming in tomorrow

I will sleep on it tonite but tomorrow expect me to make a decision on rather or not i will support this team anymore.This organzation has fail me as a fan and i may be going to support a winner the steelers great owner great coach great QB. Atlanta= turnover QB=cheap owner who doesn't care about the fans just care about filling his pockets

I will sleep on it tonite but tomorrow expect me to make a decision on rather or not i will support this team anymore.This organzation has fail me as a fan and i may be going to support a winner the steelers great owner great coach great QB. Atlanta= turnover QB=cheap owner who doesn't care about the fans just care about filling his pockets

I thought you were going to finally come out of the closet. Maybe next week.

Chicken Little? :rolleyes:

WOW, joined the board on 30 Oct and wanting to leave by 02 Nov. May be the shortest Fanhood ever....hope the Steelers don't lose next week...who will be your team on 16 Nov?

Real Steeler fans would kick the sh*t out of you for trying to be a "Bandwagon Fan" of their team.... hmmm on that thought, go ahead, become a Steeler "fan".

Linky Dinky

Skins Fan Sells Fandom on eBay

More scenes from the Burgundy Revolution....as mentioned, I was off yesterday, so some of these aren't new.

* This isn't a unique gimmick, but it's a great gimmick nonetheless; a Redskins fan is selling his team loyalty on eBay. Asking price? $10,100.00. Here's the description:

After years of constantly being subjected to disappointment, bad decisions, bad draft picks,bad contracts, overpriced tickets and overall Mediocrity, I am deciding to sell my loyalty to the Washington Redskins for the rest of the 2009- 2010 NFL season. I will sell my "fan-ship" and support any of 30 teams.. Notice, I didn't say 31, because, I under no circumstances will I EVER root for the Dallas Cowboys.The Winning Bidder will get my undivided, unwavering support for their team for the rest of the season. SInce I have the Direct TV NFL Superfan Package, I will watch my new team's games and will cheer wholeheartedly for victory on sundays, even if it mean against my beloved redskins.. I will also support by purchasing the teams merchandise, including, but not limited to Jerseys, hats, flags and other team apparel. I will take pictures of myself in my new teams gear and send them to the winning big. Happy Bidding and good luck

Not exactly storming-the-barricades kind of stuff, to sell out to the highest enemy bidder, but it still captures something of the mood around town. Think one part anger, one part despair, and one part an ardent wish to set something on fire, preferably while using gasoline.

* Then there's this fellow, trying to sell one ticket to Sunday's game, on Craigslist. Since there are more than 170,000 people on the waiting list, all willing to offer at least one of their kidneys for a chance to get Skins tickets, I can't imagine this person will have much trouble, especially with a description like this:

1 ticket to see the only team in 20 games to get beaten by the Detroit Lions! I realize this is a terrible time to try to sell this ticket, but I'm going to be out of the country. I couldn't even get my own brother to take this ticket - that's how bad this situation is. If you are a Redskins fan, you have the awesome opportunity to see the offense stall out in the red zone multiple times and the defense literally fall over trying to catch receivers LIVE! If you're a Bucs fan, you're likely to see your team get its first win this season. I don't discriminate - I'll sell it to whoever. It's $80, face value (only because I need to make back a little of the $1000 I paid for season tickets this year - thanks Danny!) but I realize that may be a bit of a stretch, so if you make a decent offer (not $1, even though I'm sure that's all it's worth) I'll throw the ticket your way....Go Redskins...? No wait, Go Caps. Yeah, that's better.

* Every proper revolution has agents working on the inside, secretly plotting for the overthrow from within. In this revolution, the plots don't seem to be very secret. For example, the ESPN 980 Twitter feed retweeted John Riggins's "loser" epithet, tossed in the direction of Ownership. See the evidence at Stet Sports Blog.

* But that doesn't compare to Larry Weisman. Some have labeled the Skins' Editorial Director a "PR Man," but that does a gross injustice to his work this week as an internal agitator who might soon find himself minus a finger or two. One highlight:

Me? I would like to see a little anger somewhere. If the Redskins don't know it -- and I don't know how they could not -- they are the NFL's new mullets. The slaps. The team to abuse. Is there no pride? No sense of what it means to be a part of this team?....This team has enough veterans. What it lacks is heart, speed and quickness, not necessarily in that order but that's not a bad order to start with.

Elsewhere, he called the team's performance "inexcusable," and even blasted their pre-game preparation, describing the two teams thus: "One straight line, one squiggly mess. One team dressed for success, the other an unmade bed."

It's as savage as anything we've seen from the mainstream press, and if nothing else, it should cement the legitimacy of his editorial independence. Well done, Larry. Now watch your back.

* And with revolutionaries lighting fires and singing songs and carrying signs in every direction, Jim Zorn offered up this: an earnest belief that things are getting better. No, sir, they are not. For a detailed takedown of that particular coachism, see Mister Irrelevant. Savage does not do it justice.

* As for the quote of the season, hand it to London Fletcher, a man who gets it. Via AP:

"We're not a great football team -- never have been since I've been here -- and it hasn't been in a long time, since, what, the '80s? It's been a long time since the Redskins have had a great football team."

That, friends, smells like revolution.

Seriously, please F off, I give you a negative on every post you make. If I wasn't limited on my negatives per day, you'd be screwed.

I'd love to never see you here again.

We need real Falcons fans, not you. A bucks fan in disguise, but this ain't the year to be on your own board.

hmmm

so did u, an obvious troll from the start, rly take time to make an account, act like a fan for less then a week or so, and now act like you are "quitting" on this team just to "join" another team u probably have been riding since they won the superbowl.

this is how you spend your free time

shouldnt you be studying for a class or something

or is the middle school work load not enough

Seriously, please F off, I give you a negative on every post you make. If I wasn't limited on my negatives per day, you'd be screwed.

I'd love to never see you here again.

We need real Falcons fans, not you. A bucks fan in disguise, but this ain't the year to be on your own board.

PRETTY LAME JUMPING SHIP!