Don't even feel like this was a Loss - We played our hearts out

ATLFalcon36

Gotta give massive props to our team. Yeah we fell a little short and it sucks that we've lost two straight and are sitting at a very vulnerable 4-3 but we have a very favorable second half schedule and will learn and rebound from this.

Sure we could pin this on a couple of plays and perhaps we should start preparing to make a change in the kicking game but overall the offense was explosive, Michael Turner was a beast, Roddy White was a beast and our young, injured defense made as many plays as they could - especially guys like DeCoud.

Hold your heads up high, I'm sure we have a beat down prepared for the Redskins and will rebound ready to fight down the stretch - have faith my fellow falcons fans if you're ready to give up now just go, sell your tickets, throw away your jerseys and jump on to some other team's bandwagon.

We're going to bounce back - I saw a team who played for 60 minutes today - yeh Ryan needs to get better with his decision making - been throwing a lot of picks lately but he'll get there as soon as he realizes eyeing down Tony G is a terrible idea - go through progressions properly and control the safetys don't let them key.

Anyways, to any respectable Saints fans congrats on your victory and staying perfect - we'll see you guys a few weeks in our Dome and we will certainly rise to victory!

Sure i am bummed we loss.....but not for lack of effort! Really we are the only team that really stand in the way of the Saints going undefeated......and i think we will!.......I love my Falcons no matter what....GOOD POST.....please keep making them we need more fans like you!!

Gotta give massive props to our team. Yeah we fell a little short and it sucks that we've lost two straight and are sitting at a very vulnerable 4-3 but we have a very favorable second half schedule and will learn and rebound from this.

Sure we could pin this on a couple of plays and perhaps we should start preparing to make a change in the kicking game but overall the offense was explosive, Michael Turner was a beast, Roddy White was a beast and our young, injured defense made as many plays as they could - especially guys like DeCoud.

Hold your heads up high, I'm sure we have a beat down prepared for the Redskins and will rebound ready to fight down the stretch - have faith my fellow falcons fans if you're ready to give up now just go, sell your tickets, throw away your jerseys and jump on to some other team's bandwagon.

We're going to bounce back - I saw a team who played for 60 minutes today - yeh Ryan needs to get better with his decision making - been throwing a lot of picks lately but he'll get there as soon as he realizes eyeing down Tony G is a terrible idea - go through progressions properly and control the safetys don't let them key.

Anyways, to any respectable Saints fans congrats on your victory and staying perfect - we'll see you guys a few weeks in our Dome and we will certainly rise to victory!

THIS IS EACTLY 100% HOW I FEEL!

Ladies and gentlemen it is Still a great time to be a falcons fan :)

we beat ourselves like we usually do. The Saints were not on top of there game and we gave stuff away.

How were the Saints not on their game? what did they do that was so horrible? what stupid mistakes did they make? fact is we had them on their toes and save for a few lucky plays, they woulda been in big trouble.

Stupid thread, If your a real fan of this team you should be pissed at how we lost, we beat ourselves, settling for mediocrity is why this team has not had back to back winning seasons, were 4-3, and we have only beat average teams, im frustrated with losing everytime we play a quality opponent, The thing that gets me the most is all the money invested in the offense, and the hype, and we cant score unless it's the opening drive of the game or halftime! pissed

The entire world thought we were going to get blown out tonight and minus a few mistakes we came to play today. I'm taking a positive spin on things instead of calling for peoples heads... Of course I'm pissed we lost but it doesn't hurt how Dallas and New England did because we let them know that we're a legitimate team.