Well Played Game Falcons!

GrooRules

We gave the Aints all they could handle tonight and the refs had to step in and determine the outcome of the game again. Way to go Falcons!! I mean this literally! We played a great game tonight. Go back and watch the game. Without 2 crucial bad (terrible) calls we win this game. One holding that never happened that continued one of their drives and one illegal block in the back that wasn't called that continued another drive. There was a third call that was completely bogus but I have had too much to drink to remember what it was. Until we can get a fairly/unbiased officiated game on the road we have no chance against better teams. The officiating staff should be embarrassed but they have pressed their agenda once again and I am really tired of my team getting the short end of the stick. FU NFL officials!!! We are a good team azz licks, deal with it!

The refs didn't give the Saints the game, they made plays and won it... period. The Saints were a little bit better than the Falcons... TODAY. We will see how it shakes out when they visit the dome.

All I can say is go back and watch the game. The refs made critical calls that cost us this game.

We gave the Aints all they could handle tonight and the refs had to step in and determine the outcome of the game again. Way to go Falcons!! I mean this literally! We played a great game tonight. Go back and watch the game. Without 2 crucial bad (terrible) calls we win this game. One holding that never happened that continued one of their drives and one illegal block in the back that wasn't called that continued another drive. There was a third call that was completely bogus but I have had too much to drink to remember what it was. Until we can get a fairly/unbiased officiated game on the road we have no chance against better teams. The officiating staff should be embarrassed but they have pressed their agenda once again and I am really tired of my team getting the short end of the stick. FU NFL officials!!! We are a good team azz licks, deal with it!

There should have been a pass interference call on Roddy on the overturned TD. The ref missed both actions that happened right in front of him. Oh well, you got to give to the Saints, they made more plays in the end.

There are bad calls in every game. That (unfortunately) is football. That said, I am really proud of the way the Falcons played tonight. No matter how bad things got, they didn't give up. They fought, scratched, and clawed their way back into this game and took it down to the last play of the game..!

I love and respect this team..!

The refs didn't give the Saints the game, they made plays and won it... period. The Saints were a little bit better than the Falcons... TODAY. We will see how it shakes out when they visit the dome.

I completely agree...I thought the zebras stayed out of this game well enough.

The contact call on Peterson was legit...it was a dumb play on his part, dumb play indeed...and the dropped TD was a dropped TD.

Lol at the excuses, fact is we got out-performed, and the main reason was the QB play, now it's not all Ryan's fault Clabo and Baker were getting owned, and were forcing Ryan to throw, but he has to be better in the Redzone and stop throwing picks, Im pissed becuase we had a chance to win this game, and we beat ourselves, sorry if i dont pat our boys on the back, they should feel bad, and hopefully that will motivate them to step thier game up, cause im sick of seeing them play so average.

Right now we are an average Football team, not good enough to hang with the big boys, but good enough to beat up on other average teams, ala Carolina, Miami, Chicago, and SF, thank god we play the Redskins next week, another cupcake team we can beat up on and build our hype back up

Matt Ryan was off his game tonight for a quarter and a half and 3 ints kill you especially in the red zone. I concede one was tipped but if you dont give up the pick 6 before half and jenkins hangs onto the football in the red zone this is a totally different game at half...now maybe the saints come out and still win but we gave away the game on TO's not on bad calls..... I thought we did get the short end of the stick on the whistle but Roddy could of easily been called for Offensive pass interfernce on the 68 yard TD.

The good news is Ryan settled down and had a short memory and got us back in the game. ....and the best news is the Defense for the most part played pretty **** good. Except 3rd down.....that has to be fixed we are last in the league on 3rd down defense.

There are bad calls in every game. That (unfortunately) is football. That said, I am really proud of the way the Falcons played tonight. No matter how bad things got, they didn't give up. They fought, scratched, and clawed their way back into this game and took it down to the last play of the game..!

I love and respect this team..!

Well said! Bottom line, I love this team and will follow them to the end...and then there is the next year...and the next...this can go on and on for me!

Lol at the excuses, fact is we got out-performed, and the main reason was the QB play, now it's not all Ryan's fault Clabo and Baker were getting owned, and were forcing Ryan to throw, but he has to be better in the Redzone and stop throwing picks, Im pissed becuase we had a chance to win this game, and we beat ourselves, sorry if i dont pat our boys on the back, they should feel bad, and hopefully that will motivate them to step thier game up, cause im sick of seeing them play so average.

Right now we are an average Football team, not good enough to hang with the big boys, but good enough to beat up on other average teams, ala Carolina, Miami, Chicago, and SF, thank god we play the Redskins next week, another cupcake team we can beat up on and build our hype back up

I have to disagree, we are a better than avarage team that gets no respect from the NFL officials. Let us get some favorable calls on the road and we win this game. Yes, it was that close! We will beat this team at home with any calls in our favor. If the refs give us the same advantage we will blow them out. Remember, non calls can be at least as big a factor as phantom calls. The were holding on many plays and did not get called. I'm starting to realize why they have won so many games.

let's not forget the TD pass to White where Greer got mugged......

Give me a F'n break! You guys had your chance and blew it..... we had 5 turnovers.... and you still couldn't win. I can guarantee you this...the game at your place won't even be as close.

If you can't win with 5 TO's .....you figure it out....

Matt Ryan was off his game tonight for a quarter and a half and 3 ints kill you especially in the red zone. I concede one was tipped but if you dont give up the pick 6 before half and jenkins hangs onto the football in the red zone this is a totally different game at half...now maybe the saints come out and still win but we gave away the game on TO's not on bad calls..... I thought we did get the short end of the stick on the whistle but Roddy could of easily been called for Offensive pass interfernce on the 68 yard TD.

The good news is Ryan settled down and had a short memory and got us back in the game. ....and the best news is the Defense for the most part played pretty **** good. Except 3rd down.....that has to be fixed we are last in the league on 3rd down defense.

I agree the defense is still a work in progress but their improvement and ability to overcome devistating injuries is impressive. I have to disagree that the officiating had no impact on this game. The bad calls came at the worst times in the game. Roddy could not be called on the long TD pass because the DB ran into him and initiated the contact. At that point, Roddy could do anything he wanted because defensive pass interference was established.