FIRE JASON ELAM

AtlFalc78

Bandwagoner...? Were you saying this last year when he played great?

R U kinding me!!!! I have been a fan since 78 so screw you. If you can't see Elam is past his prime, your stupid he should be gone tomorrow regardless of what he did yesterday. His job is to kick the ball not hit the upright, pull it right, etc + it isn't his first miss this season. He sucks and needs to go, to much talent on the open market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

you know i actually have to put just a little bit of blame on Elam tonight. there were some kicks that for a vet like him should be made. I'm not saying everyone else played perfect, far from it, but Elam is a guy we should be able to rely on to get those smaller amount of points and help cut the lead down. I still support him and just hope he had a bad game tonight and bounce back and get 100% made the rest of the season.

R U kinding me!!!! I have been a fan since 78 so screw you. If you can't see Elam is past his prime, your stupid he should be gone tomorrow regardless of what he did yesterday. His job is to kick the ball not hit the upright, pull it right, etc + it isn't his first miss this season. He sucks and needs to go, to much talent on the open market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I won't go so far as to say that Elam cost them the game tonight, but I do think that Elam, as great as he's been, is past his prime, and I'd like to finally see a fresh leg kicking for us.

Like him or not, and I have deep respect for him, he looked like Mike Vanderjagt tonight.

you know i actually have to put just a little bit of blame on Elam tonight. there were some kicks that for a vet like him should be made. I'm not saying everyone else played perfect, far from it, but Elam is a guy we should be able to rely on to get those smaller amount of points and help cut the lead down. I still support him and just hope he had a bad game tonight and bounce back and get 100% made the rest of the season.

6 points and the score is close enough for a field goal at the end. Changes the play calling to kick a last second FG for the win..but no, Elam misses the **** thing and we need a TD. What a joke for vet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't go so far as to say that Elam cost them the game tonight, but I do think that Elam, as great as he's been, is past his prime, and I'd like to finally see a fresh leg kicking for us.

Like him or not, and I have deep respect for him, he looked like Mike Vanderjagt tonight.

Again, he makes the 2 he lined up for...we are going for a FG to win the game...not a TD. He lost us the game

I agree. I think next year should be the time that we finally get this settled once and for all and draft a kicker. Enough with the 1 and 2 year fill-ins. We just can't afford to leave any points out there against a great team like the Saints on the road. He was also horrible in the Miami game but luckily it didn't matter. Still wish we would have drafted Mason Crosby instead of Martrez Milner.

pretty stupid thread brother....but ill entertain it for a minute....so what kind of talent are you talking about thats on the open market? Maybe stripper talent in Atlanta but I dont think to many all pro kickers are around flipping burgers. I understand the frustration. Go get some beer delivery guy that use to play at Georgia Tech and put him out there on sunday and watch him shank all over the place. Look no further than Matt Ryan for this loss...he got nervous and looked very unsettled after the first few series...He threw to many balls high and away from recievers. Jenkins drops to many balls as well. This is a young team that needs to mature some more but the future looks bright none the less....Ryan finall started to perform pretty good when he got to the point that he had to perform....when he had to have a short memory he did....he should take a lesson from that and he will.

pretty stupid thread brother....but ill entertain it for a minute....so what kind of talent are you talking about thats on the open market? Maybe stripper talent in Atlanta but I dont think to many all pro kickers are around flipping burgers. I understand the frustration. Go get some beer delivery guy that use to play at Georgia Tech and put him out there on sunday and watch him shank all over the place. Look no further than Matt Ryan for this loss...he got nervous and looked very unsettled after the first few series...He threw to many balls high and away from recievers. Jenkins drops to many balls as well. This is a young team that needs to mature some more but the future looks bright none the less....Ryan finall started to perform pretty good when he got to the point that he had to perform....when he had to have a short memory he did....he should take a lesson from that and he will.

Have you watched other games beside this one? Elam has missed all year. K can kick better than what I seen even in our own house....plenty of kickers trying out for other teams could come into Atlanta and make the dam team. You have to kidding yourself if you think Elam beats rookies, 2nd year kickers, etc.....Matt did fine for a guy who has played 24 games...he beats what we have had here in the past and will continue to progress. Regardless of your view, 6 points were left on the field because our guy...who gets paid to kick the ball and that is all...missed badly when he was asked to perform (and how many years has he played)

Elam is a HUGE part of why we lost, and he should have cleaned his Locker and left by now.

It seems we are suddenly happy with mediocrity and it hacks me off!

JenkDropkins and Elam are part of the reason we are on the skids. Somehow we seem happy with misfits.

Our coaches seem to be happy with the drops and shanks. When did they lose the fire to win?