Refs cost us again

3 - 1

The pick 6 should have been illegal contact, Roddys overturned touchdown should have been PI and a bogus call on Peterson.

Roddys actual TD should have been PI.

But its frustrating, we did real well and Brees ask for a flag and gets it.

I dont give a crap Saints fans. OL hold all the time. You guys cant tell me, that Roddy wasnt tackled while the ball was in the air and no call. Then Peterson phantom hold call to save your ***** on that last TD drive was the correct call.

he obviously grabbed his jersey. what about that bs call on Devery Henderson for pass interference. Cut it out and suck it up. We beat you, we're 7-0 and you guys are 4-3 deal with it

I dont give a crap Saints fans. OL hold all the time. You guys cant tell me, that Roddy wasnt tackled while the ball was in the air and no call. Then Peterson phantom hold call to save your ***** on that last TD drive was the correct call.

Get some glasses Greer jumped that route and caught that ball 10+ yards up the field in relation to R. White, what about R. White pushing off on his TD, holding is one thing but Baker held all Game, Peterson put his hands on him when the ball was in the air, thus technically a good call.

Get some glasses Greer jumped that route and caught that ball 10+ yards up the field in relation to R. White, what about R. White pushing off on his TD, holding is one thing but Baker held all Game, Peterson put his hands on him when the ball was in the air, thus technically a good call.

Man what are you talking about? I was talking about that no TD catch on Roddy when he was tackled in the end zone while the ball was in the air and no call. Now the one when Greer intercepted the ball, Vilma should have been called for illegal contact because White was way beyond the 5 yard mark. So you get some glasses.