Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL FALCONS-SAINTS IN-GAME THREAD

3,384 posts in this topic

Let me be the first to report that this building is reminiscent of the post-Katrina Superdome opener back in 2006. Driving in on the bus prior to the game, sitting one row in front of a very loose and focused Matt Ryan, I couldn't help but get fired up seeing the sea of people a full 3 blocks from the Superdome's service entrance. This place is loud and electric. This is the culmination of a day-long party, and this city knows how to party. The pageantry, the revelry, the fever pitch that IS Monday Night Football.

And we can shut it ALL down. We need to make this place as quiet as the famous French Quarter St. Louis Cemetery.

Let's shut 'em up tonight. And show them WHO DAT.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FALCONS FOOTBALL?

Lets go Falcons. Im fired up. Like Curtis Lofton said in pregame. WE HAVE BEAT THIS OFFENSE BEFORE. Lets show them that the Falcons own them and WE own the NFC South.

who knows who on the injury report is going to play or not....Abe? Kroy? who are we going to be missing if anyone besides the inactives.

probably the only time Ill be able to be the 2nd post on a falcons in game thread...these threads go faster than 5hit thru a goose

Lets go ATLANTA!!!

and so much for thinking I was second...LMAO

who knows who on the injury report is going to play or not....Abe? Kroy? who are we going to be missing if anyone besides the inactives.

probably the only time Ill be able to be the 2nd post on a falcons in game thread...these threads go faster than 5hit thru a goose

Lets go ATLANTA!!!

Abe and Kroy are going. Thomas Johnson, Snelling, and Norwood are out.

Let's go Defense!

Let's go Abe! Let's go Lofton! Let's go Beerman!

Let's go Offense!

Let's go Matt, Gonzo, Turner, Roddy, Jenkins!

Let's go Falcons!