Pre Game Fan Poll...Comments encouraged

falcndave

Fan Pulse...Falcons vs. Saints  

20 members have voted

1. 1. How do you truly feel about the game

• The Falcons are better and will win!!
    • That Saints are better and will win.
    • The Saints deserve their respect, but give me a break. The Falcons are SOLID. The Saints are going to be up to their necks in it win or lose!!

How do you truly feel about the game tonight. Personally, I'm somewhere between choice 2 and 4. I do feel NO is better and should win. However, I think the Falcons really are a good team this season. It would never suprise me for us to beat any team under any conditions. We are just not that bad. It is not like they are hosting the Rams or Lions. Pleaseeeee!

Any realistic fan will pick option 3. It's almost half way through the season, but I don't think we know how good either team is. We've played tough teams, they've played young, young QB's. So we'll see.

I tend to agree. However, I'm reading different things. I see both, "We Rule" and "We have lost already." There seems to be little objectivity overall on this particular board.

3 b/c they do have a good team and as of right NOW they are the favorites for a reason. However, I don't think they will go undefeated, they should have lost to Miami, and I think we are the perfect ones to give them their first loss. By the end of this season we are the better team.... and take that momentum into the playoffs.