You wanna talk football Saints fans

LSFalcon

First off you guys are looking good this year, I'll admit that. But this is the NFL and any team can beat any other team on any given day, just ask the 2007 ringless Patriots. You tell us not to talk about Saints teams of the past because that's irrelevant. Your first six games are irrelevant to this one. Sure it's the same team we're gonna face tonight, but anyone of your players can have a bad night. You talk like your team already won. You talk about our defense. The same defense that's ranked 11th in points allowed. The same defense that did alot better than yours against the Miami Dolphins, but that should be irrelevant. You see we're I'm going with this, you can't judge the outcome of this came by the out come of your first six games. All you can say is in your first six game your team performed very well. Tonight MIGHT be a different story. All I'm saying is let's stop talking like it's Tuesday morning.

ok serious football talk

Your run d, is it getting better with 8 in the box or is it 7 man fronts containing the run?

Actually, it has drastically improved over the past three games since Jamaal Anderson moved inside to the nose tackle position.

It has also allowed us to get the BEERMAN more snaps as he is a better (and still developing) pass rusher than JA. Long-term, it will also improve our pass rush.

ok serious football talk

Your run d, is it getting better with 8 in the box or is it 7 man fronts containing the run?

We're used to running against both 7 and 8 in the box. I think Turner is struggling right now for some reason - maybe too many carries last year or maybe he has a nagging injury that hasn't been publicized. Snelling has been running very well against those same fronts. I don't know how banged up Snelling is right now but I hope to see a lot of him or Stecker or maybe Haynes.

Edit: Misread the question.

Actually, it has drastically improved over the past three games since Jamaal Anderson moved inside to the nose tackle position.

It has also allowed us to get the BEERMAN more snaps as he is a better (and still developing) pass rusher than JA. Long-term, it will also improve our pass rush.

Agree on our run defense. However the passing D has been horrible!! Hopefully we are able to apply pressure.

You wanna talk football? OK. Atlanta's DBs suck harder than the a toothless whore and John Abraham is playing like Abraham Lincoln. Michael "The Burner" Turner looks like he spent the offseason at Denny's. His ypc is below 4 and he hasn't even seen a good run defense yet. And on top of that Falcon fans, your team is probably going to finish behind the Panthers for third in the division when it's all said and done. After tonight you'll only be one game ahead of the Panturds. :lol::lol::lol:

You wanna talk football? OK. Atlanta's DBs suck harder than the a toothless whore and John Abraham is playing like Abraham Lincoln. Michael "The Burner" Turner looks like he spent the offseason at Denny's. His ypc is below 4 and he hasn't even seen a good run defense yet. And on top of that Falcon fans, your team is probably going to finish behind the Panthers for third in the division when it's all said and done. After tonight you'll only be one game ahead of the Panturds. :lol::lol::lol:

When you try to have a decent discussion about football, this is the kind of ignorant replies that you get. Now is this typical aints behavior.

When you try to have a decent discussion about football, this is the kind of ignorant replies that you get. Now is this typical aints behavior.

That's loser-speak for "You're right. The Saints are going to kick our ***** and there's nothing we can do about it".

You wanna talk football then talk football, pube!!! What can the Falcons do to beat the Saints besides just playing better in the 3 areas I layed out for you.

Serious talk it is.........

Saints MUST contain the Falcon rushing game and force Ryan to pass the ball. If both elements are effective for Atlanta, it will be a tough night for the Saints defense.

Falcons MUST contain the Saints passing attack, especially early in the game. If the Saints cannot get the passing game going early, Atlanta has a shot. The Saints love to pass the ball for the lead, then grind it out later in the 3rd/4th Quarters while killing the clock.

Ellis will be missing at NT for New Orleans and he is crucial in allowing Charles Grant to have success on single teams. When double teamed, Grant is typically ineffective. Watch this element play out early in the game.

Saints DB's must not allow R. White to get deep behind them. Give him his yards, but control the game.

Altanta must be able to stop Mike Bell at RB late in the game, or he will spell doom for the Falcons.

That said, I see the Saints winning this game REALISTICALLY, unlike my fun posts elsewhere in this forum, by 9 points.

Edited by OustRayDaMayor

That's loser-speak for "You're right. The Saints are going to kick our ***** and there's nothing we can do about it".

You wanna talk football then talk football, pube!!! What can the Falcons do to beat the Saints besides just playing better in the 3 areas I layed out for you.

I thought the point of this thread is for those who want to talk real football. I mean really. hint: The topic of the thread: "You wanna talk football Saints fans"

Typical ignorance of a aints fan. Have nothing really going on in life except for the hope and dreams of others. You are really forward to this win so you have to reason to get up....right??? Get real, Get a life, and stop showing strangers your utter lack of stuidity!!! :P

First off you guys are looking good this year, I'll admit that. But this is the NFL and any team can beat any other team on any given day, just ask the 2007 ringless Patriots. You tell us not to talk about Saints teams of the past because that's irrelevant. Your first six games are irrelevant to this one. Sure it's the same team we're gonna face tonight, but anyone of your players can have a bad night. You talk like your team already won. You talk about our defense. The same defense that's ranked 11th in points allowed. The same defense that did alot better than yours against the Miami Dolphins, but that should be irrelevant. You see we're I'm going with this, you can't judge the outcome of this came by the out come of your first six games. All you can say is in your first six game your team performed very well. Tonight MIGHT be a different story. All I'm saying is let's stop talking like it's Tuesday morning.

Hey! our falcon crew...wont talk tonite!

They will kick some arses!! We will have a thumping win ...mark my words!!

I thought the point of this thread is for those who want to talk real football. I mean really. hint: The topic of the thread: "You wanna talk football Saints fans"

Typical ignorance of a aints fan. Have nothing really going on in life except for the hope and dreams of others. You are really forward to this win so you have to reason to get up....right??? Get real, Get a life, and stop showing strangers your utter lack of stuidity!!! :P

OMG I'm embarrassed for you. I gave you three points as to why the Falcons will lose the game and you weren't able to either dispute them or bring anything new. Instead, you insult me as to take the awareness off of the fact that the Falcons blow. I understand that your limited mental resources my not let you volley facts but please don't stoop to "switch and bait" as a means of escape. Just admit that you have no retort and I'll forgive you.

OMG I'm embarrassed for you. I gave you three points as to why the Falcons will lose the game and you weren't able to either dispute them or bring anything new. Instead, you insult me as to take the awareness off of the fact that the Falcons blow. I understand that your limited mental resources my not let you volley facts but please don't stoop to "switch and bait" as a means of escape. Just admit that you have no retort and I'll forgive you.

what a sad and twisted world you must live in...

its ok.. we are there for you...

Serious talk it is.........

Saints MUST contain the Falcon rushing game and force Ryan to pass the ball. If both elements are effective for Atlanta, it will be a tough night for the Saints defense.

Falcons MUST contain the Saints passing attack, especially early in the game. If the Saints cannot get the passing game going early, Atlanta has a shot. The Saints love to pass the ball for the lead, then grind it out later in the 3rd/4th Quarters while killing the clock.

Ellis will be missing at NT for New Orleans and he is crucial in allowing Charles Grant to have success on single teams. When double teamed, Grant is typically ineffective. Watch this element play out early in the game.

Saints DB's must not allow R. White to get deep behind them. Give him his yards, but control the game.

Altanta must be able to stop Mike Bell at RB late in the game, or he will spell doom for the Falcons.

That said, I see the Saints winning this game REALISTICALLY, unlike my fun posts elsewhere in this forum, by 9 points.

SJS Eagle 85. Please take some lessons from this guy. You must love hostility. You approach someone with it, expect to get it back.

Good post...not you Eagle, OustRayDaMayor.

Very well put and I agree. I really think that it's evenly matched if both teams play at similar levels. Saints play well, Falcons play well, it's gonna be a good game. If either club decides not to show up, it will be a rough evening for that team. I think they're pretty fairly matched. Our DB's are still quite suspect and could be a bad thing tonight against the Saints pass. I am hoping it will be a close, hard fought game...no predictions.

what a sad and twisted world you must live in...

its ok.. we are there for you...

Rednecks.jpg

Oh looke dere! Joo is sad fer mee! I is 'ere fan de Saits an Du Breeze. I be de long time support for de dere Saits. Whooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeee! T'day is be I look for'd too for dis enter season. If dat Mista Breeze be win like he done done I bet I take mah babe sista-wife to da Waffle House fer sum suppah and den to dat K-Maht to let her get sumfin nice. Woooooooeeeeee! Who dey dat be dat dem Saits der de derrrrr.

Oh...stop...you're making me cry. Maybe you're right. Maybe, just maybe...naw fvck it!!! Your secondary sucks, Abraham's playing like a sissy, and Turner's gotten fat and slow.

New Orleans 46

Atlanta 20

good post.. you are doing a good job... and you can even type like a big boy..yay!!! seriously that's pretty good..

Michael Turner has faced a lot of good run defenses...