MNF Falcons' Injuries

Radiohead

http://www.nfl.com/teams/atlantafalcons/injuries?team=ATL

Check this out. This is bad, very bad. Snelling, Abe, Babs, and Johnson missed the entire week of practice. Not a doubt in my mind that they all play (save maybe Johnson), but either way to add these injuries on top of how many critical starters we have already lost for the whole year or majority of the year, we are hurting badly. Why do we have to get killed by injuries this year? We can't get a **** break. Despit this bad news/omen, I am staying extremely positive about this game tonight.

Look at what the Panthers did to Arizona last night. They had a serious grudge to repair and serve them a nice dish of revenge. Look at what the Saints did to us last year. We just barely lost to them in NO last year (we would have won division if pulled out a W) and they lost to the Panthers at home (which would have given us the division crown). We owe them a beat down with they way the messed with us last year. Stimying our chances TWICE to win the NFC South.

I think the difference in this game is going to be Mike Peterson's leadership. Peterson is a monster and one of the best leaders I have ever seen. He can turn things around so fast. He has got to get in the head of Erik Coleman and the rest of our secondary and make them believe they can matchup with the Saints receivers. I believe Houston can matchup with Colston, speed-wise now whether he can make plays will be up to the Pass-Rush.

Switching to effective pass-rush. Now with Anderson, a monster at DT, we can really stop the run and I think we have proved that since 49ers. Now if we can make them one-dimensional, which shouldn't be all that difficult in all honesty, if Abe can get to Brees, he could make them pay down the field. We must frustrate and disrupt Brees' timing!!!

GO FALCONS!

http://www.nfl.com/teams/atlantafalcons/injuries?team=ATL

Check this out. This is bad, very bad. Snelling, Abe, Babs, and Johnson missed the entire week of practice. Not a doubt in my mind that they all play (save maybe Johnson), but either way to add these injuries on top of how many critical starters we have already lost for the whole year or majority of the year, we are hurting badly. Why do we have to get killed by injuries this year? We can't get a **** break. Despit this bad news/omen, I am staying extremely positive about this game tonight.

Look at what the Panthers did to Arizona last night. They had a serious grudge to repair and serve them a nice dish of revenge. Look at what the Saints did to us last year. We just barely lost to them in NO last year (we would have won division if pulled out a W) and they lost to the Panthers at home (which would have given us the division crown). We owe them a beat down with they way the messed with us last year. Stimying our chances TWICE to win the NFC South.

I think the difference in this game is going to be Mike Peterson's leadership. Peterson is a monster and one of the best leaders I have ever seen. He can turn things around so fast. He has got to get in the head of Erik Coleman and the rest of our secondary and make them believe they can matchup with the Saints receivers. I believe Houston can matchup with Colston, speed-wise now whether he can make plays will be up to the Pass-Rush.

Switching to effective pass-rush. Now with Anderson, a monster at DT, we can really stop the run and I think we have proved that since 49ers. Now if we can make them one-dimensional, which shouldn't be all that difficult in all honesty, if Abe can get to Brees, he could make them pay down the field. We must frustrate and disrupt Brees' timing!!!

GO FALCONS!

Stop Posting the wrong Information..

ABE and BABS Limited Practice... it's a lot different than DNP..