I am already sick of the announcers

beernuts

looking forward to the game tonight, as I do all Falcon games

but I dread watching it on ESPN - its gonna be a Saints love fest - we all know its gonna be all about the Saints and "oh yea, they are playing the Falcons"

If the Saints win, its gonna be about how good the Saints are

If the Falcons win, its gonna be about how the Saints had a bad game and have to get it back next week

I am just dreading listening to these bozos tonight - hope we shut them up

but I dread watching it on ESPN - its gonna be a Saints love fest - we all know its gonna be all about the Saints and "oh yea, they are playing the Falcons"

If the Falcons win, its gonna be about how the Saints had a bad game and have to get it back next week

I share your disgust for the announcers this season. We would have to lay a helluva beat down on them for the announcers to give us any praise.

Look how we spanked the Niners and yet it took 4 quarters of beating the snot out of them before the announcers gave us some credit and saw that the emperor had no clothes.

The announcers can get on their knees for Brees all night just as long as when the lights go out, the Falcons are victorious.

All that love is because the Saints deserve it this year.

The Offense is scoring 40 points a game, the Defense is relevant this year, and they are undefeated. Brees is playing lights out for 3 years straight now and deserves everything the media heaps on him. Payton is proving to be a very good coach and the front office finally has it's act together. It's a winning combo boys.

Saints 38 - Falcons 23

I used to get so mad at the announcers. Now, I just laugh. The pure lack of respect for this team is laughable, and the only way we are going to gain it is if we win. Of course even then, they will just break down how the opposing team didn't play well rather than give us credit.

Just don't listen to those morons.

All that love is because the Saints deserve it this year.

The Offense is scoring 40 points a game, the Defense is relevant this year, and they are undefeated. Brees is playing lights out for 3 years straight now and deserves everything the media heaps on him. Payton is proving to be a very good coach and the front office finally has it's act together. It's a winning combo boys.

Saints 38 - Falcons 23

And I guess the Falcons don't deserve it? It's not just this game vs. the Saints. It doesn't matter who we play, the announcers seem to find subtle ways to take little jabs at the Falcons and it's bull$hit. The love-in that the national media has for the Saints started with Hurricane Katrina. But it seems like they keep overlooking Hurricanes Mora, Vick and Petrino.

i think chucky (coach gruden) will give the falcons some love regardless..

Watch out for Matt Ryan. When he puts up game-winning type numbers tonight you are going to hear Gruden admit his undying love for him. It WILL become a love fest of Matt Ryan with Gruden; however, Jaworski is going to be a bumbling moron just like Chris Colinsworth going on and on about how the Falcons' are "sub-par" and making too many mistakes... Even if we win.

The love-in that the national media has for the Saints started with Hurricane Katrina. But it seems like they keep overlooking Hurricanes Mora, Vick and Petrino.

No, that is the ONE thing they will surely bring up...Mora, Vick and Petrino...everything positive will be saved for the Saints discussion. I just ignore them now. It's old, stale news but they never tire of rubbing it in our faces. Chucky will be the only announcer that gives us a hint of justice.

Colinsworth likes Matt Ryan so maybe they wont be too bad.

When the Saints get their *** kicked, then the announcers will point out they haven't played a real team except the Giants, but the Giants are on a -3 streak.

The Saints schedule is such a joke, so they and their fans will be humbled when they start playing real healthy teams. They are overrated.

Falcons win this game....

No, that is the ONE thing they will surely bring up...Mora, Vick and Petrino...everything positive will be saved for the Saints discussion. I just ignore them now. It's old, stale news but they never tire of rubbing it in our faces. Chucky will be the only announcer that gives us a hint of justice.

Yeah the Vick and Petrino talk will be the dominate discussion when it comes to us. It will be worse though if they flex the Eagles game.

We all know that's how the announcers and the media will cover it. **** I expect them to roll out footage of that debacle of a game when the Saints played us the first game after Katrina.