Anybody hearing anything on Nukees Richardson?

CrimsonKat

Really? Where is he from originally?

He's from Florida, i've been hearing a couple of different things about Nuke, homesick being the main one. I've also heard he feels like he isn't contributing a lot to the team and isn't playing up to his potential. He just needs to get better and take advantage of his opportunities, as a KR Oku has done better than him and as a WR Teague has outplayed him, hopefully he will get it all together.

Have heard from several people close to this situation now and it seems Nuke wants out. He is saying that Kiffen made him a ton of promises to get him to sign and isnt living up to any of them and hes had enough.

This was his facebook status earlier...

Nukeese Richardson

Alot of bullshyt goin down behind close doors.. Tired of da bullshyt!!

Have heard from several people close to this situation now and it seems Nuke wants out. He is saying that Kiffen made him a ton of promises to get him to sign and isnt living up to any of them and hes had enough.

Nukeese Richardson

Wow.

Nukeese Richardson

Kiffin told him he would be able to compete for starting time and he was given that opportunity. He has just been beat out by athletes that are further along right now than he is, I would hate to lose him but if he did happen to transfer I would much rather it be him than Teague or Oku.

He did tell him he would have a chance to start very true Volunteer but he flat out promised him lots of PT and thats something as a coach you shouldnt do. He should have just told him it was there for the taking which it obviously was but never make a promise like that.

He did tell him he would have a chance to start very true Volunteer but he flat out promised him lots of PT and thats something as a coach you shouldnt do. He should have just told him it was there for the taking which it obviously was but never make a promise like that.

I agree but i'm sure he told him he would have to earn it, he told every player from day 1 that everyone would have a chance to go out and earn a job, he just hasn't done anything productive when he got in games save one run from the wildcat against Auburn.