Anybody see this?

dudouble

I really wasen't dissing the team, I just hate Vick, as you all probably do as well. This guy is your typical *********, and I was just trying to make a funny statement. Sorry if it offended anyone. (btw, im not drunk anymore like lastnight hahaha, sorry about all the **** talking!)

That's cool, it's just all the constant B.S. we had to put up with from every direction about Vick is tiring more than offensive. Most true Falcons fans have been over that dude for 2 and a half seasons now, and the Vick fans have mostly jumped on some other bandwagon by now.

I just got done with a 10.5 hour straight shift. I put in 120 hours in the last 16 days. Tomorrow night I am off. I plan on getting as ripped as you were! I thought a lot of it was funny, but you gotta be careful with some of the personal stuff... it can be hard for some people to tell if you mean it or not when it's something just typed up on a computer screen.

Yeah dude, alot of people say **** they dont mean on message boards that they would never say in real life. I just did it like 30 seconds ago, but when I get blasted, I blast back...sometimes its out of control. Anyhow, I wont be back here anymore, but very good luck to you! I hope you enjoy your day off of work...I wish I could say I hope you guys win, but of course, I don't!

Nice talking to you, and good speaking with you. Enjoy the day off and the ton of beer we both will be drinking monday. I'll try to get a good pic of the falcons sideline for you before the game, and ill PM it to you after the game.

Peace out bro.

Yeah dude, alot of people say **** they dont mean on message boards that they would never say in real life. I just did it like 30 seconds ago, but when I get blasted, I blast back...sometimes its out of control. Anyhow, I wont be back here anymore, but very good luck to you! I hope you enjoy your day off of work...I wish I could say I hope you guys win, but of course, I don't!

Nice talking to you, and good speaking with you. Enjoy the day off and the ton of beer we both will be drinking monday. I'll try to get a good pic of the falcons sideline for you before the game, and ill PM it to you after the game.

Peace out bro.

Thanks man. Hoping for a good close injury free game! Hope you have fun at the game (but not too much)!