My Favorite Saints' Memorabilia

falken

Funniest thing I saw a few years back when the Saints came to the GA Dome. Some group I believe organized on here got together and put little foam disks in the urinals with the Fleur delis so people were pissing on the Aints all day.

We have won 3 of the last 4 games against your team, bro. So there is a 75% chance we beat you in the game where your clever little 'group' made the U cakes. You might have pissed on a Fleur De Lis that day, but the Saints pissed on a dirty b*tch bird all afternoon.

We have won 3 of the last 4 games against your team, bro. So there is a 75% chance we beat you in the game where your clever little 'group' made the U cakes. You might have pissed on a Fleur De Lis that day, but the Saints pissed on a dirty b*tch bird all afternoon.

We got us a real statistician here boys!

whatever queer

Your definitely not my bro. You may be a long lost ******** cousin or something but your definitely from the messed up side of the family. Oh and uh...I know you can't count past 4 ever since you had that accident playing catch with a chainsaw but the Falcons lead over the Aints in the series 44-35.

I'd be worried if I were you... Atlanta may have have been embarrassed by the Dallas loss but you guys had to have a come back shoot out with Miami to get win 6....

I'll take a fired up Atlanta Falcons team over a cocky bunch of Aint's any day.

Mike Smith pest control is coming to get rid of some aint's!