USC @ Oregon Game Thread

Are you trying to watch on ESPN2?

For some odd reason it's blacked out on my ESPN2HD...but I can see it on my standard def ESPN2. Bootleg!

I've got Direct TV and for me it is blacked out on 72 and both 209s. I live in VA and it's not on any other channels, totally bogus.

Well, that "best player" had like five yards on eight carrys against Boise State....I don't

think Oregon misses him...I'm sure he'll have a great career in crime.

why do you think he will be a criminal? please explain this insight you have in that player and what you see with him that says he is a criminal? you want to tell us the real reason why you think that..

why do you think he will be a criminal? please explain this insight you have in that player and what you see with him that says he is a criminal? you want to tell us the real reason why you think that..

Well now....you must have missed it. This thug talked trash all week and then ran for five

yards on eight carries against Boise State. When a Boise player patted him on the

shoulder pads in his exhuberance over winning the game, Mr. Thug punched him out with a

"sucker punch" i.e. the player wasn't looking at him. This is called "assault and battery"

in the real world...i.e. people go to jail for it.

At that pount Mr. Thug (who still had his helmet on) ran away like a girl.

When his own teammates tried to restrian him

he hit one of them....then he tried to go into the stands and attack some of the Boise

fans who, understandably, thought his outburst was outside human norms. This is called

sociopathic behaviour....it generally doesn't change in an individual who has attained

the age of 20-21..thus his life of criminality, once nobody is fawning over him for his

ability to gain five yards on eight carries, is pretty much assured.............

not even going to LOL at this. And you would defend this behavior?

Well now....you must have missed it. This thug talked trash all week and then ran for five

yards on eight carries against Boise State. When a Boise player patted him on the

shoulder pads in his exhuberance over winning the game, Mr. Thug punched him out with a

"sucker punch" i.e. the player wasn't looking at him. This is called "assault and battery"

in the real world...i.e. people go to jail for it.

At that pount Mr. Thug (who still had his helmet on) ran away like a girl.

When his own teammates tried to restrian him

he hit one of them....then he tried to go into the stands and attack some of the Boise

fans who, understandably, thought his outburst was outside human norms. This is called

sociopathic behaviour....it generally doesn't change in an individual who has attained

the age of 20-21..thus his life of criminality, once nobody is fawning over him for his

ability to gain five yards on eight carries, is pretty much assured.............

not even going to LOL at this. And you would defend this behavior?

talking trash before game doesn't back up your comment.. throwing a punch at a game doesn't back you up either.. there are plenty of players who have thrown punches on the court and in a football that were not criminals. Confronting opposing fans has been done by plenty of players that doesn't mean they are going to be criminals. Who is defending his behavior, but you are taking his behavior and saying he will be a criminal. That is a stretch.. Again why do you think he will be a criminal? Nothing about you posted say he is going to lead a life of crime and end up being a criminal.

supreme falcon wrote: [i]" Who is defending his behavior, but you are taking his behavior and saying he will be a criminal. That is a stretch.."

You are defending his behavior...and he is already a criminal...as I said, in the real

world he would have been arrested for assault and battery...he will do it again and

he won't be a Rivals.com five-sar protected class person and will go to jail.

Yeah, you go to jail if the other guy is a huge ***** and presses charges. :lol: The police don't just go around arresting people who get mad and punch instigators in the face.

For real, that's straight up ridiculous... throwing a punch on someone that was asking for it doesn't make you a criminal. Bad sportsmanship? Sure. Criminal? LOL. Why don't you just come out and say the truth behind your comments here. :rolleyes:

Anyways... great to see Oregon bring USC down to earth. I think USC has overachieved to this point. Barely pulling out a win at Ohio State revealed a lot. Yes, they're a good team... but not great. Oregon ran circles around them. Literally.

Oregon is pumping on all cylinders and in prime position to win the Pac-10 now. They are destroying teams... and if they can carry this momentum through the rest of the season, we might see what I thought would happen with Dennis Dixon at Oregon: the Ducks playing for a national title.

It's becoming incredibly dull to see Pac-10 teams and SEC teams destroy Big 10 teams in bowl games. Hopefully something interesting comes from it this year. Oregon vs TCU or Cincy would be fun. Oregon vs Florida or Alabama or Texas would be fun too.

supreme falcon wrote: [i]" Who is defending his behavior, but you are taking his behavior and saying he will be a criminal. That is a stretch.."

You are defending his behavior...and he is already a criminal...as I said, in the real

world he would have been arrested for assault and battery...he will do it again and

he won't be a Rivals.com five-sar protected class person and will go to jail.

link? show me where anyone is defending his behaviour. Can you show us a fact where he is a criminal? Again respond to my post since your comments are clearly not due to facts on what he has done. You have called him a criminal and he will lead a life full of crime in the future based on what again?

Carter wrote: "For real, that's straight up ridiculous... throwing a punch on someone that was asking for it doesn't make you a criminal. Bad sportsmanship? Sure. Criminal? LOL. Why don't you just come out and say the truth behind your comments here."

You obviously don't know much about law enforcement or the law. We have built a society

where it is a criminal act to sucker punch another individual....it does not matter

what that person says to you, unless its a threat that he/she appears to be able and

willing to carry through with. I would suggest you attend an initial appearance

calender call in Fulton County State Court some morning and see for yourself if you

do not believe me.

And if you think it was simply "bad sportsmanship" why did the NCAA levy one of the

worst suspensions in association history? I can't believe I really debating this issue

with someone who can operate a keyboard. Do you really think the NCAA should digress

into a world where evertime some playa' thinks he's been dissed its ok for him to hall

off a sucker punch somebody on the other team. If that were the case, then the

whole Boise team should have walked up behing Lablount in warm-ups and leveled since he

had been talking trash all week in the press. So you're good with that?

That's the truth behind my comments...what's you're other agenda?

@Carter: Perhaps we just come form two different worlds...In the world I live in people

are not allowed to just run up and sucker punch someone without consequences. Maybe, its

different in your world. Perhaps you and Tyrelle Pryor, the QB for Ohio State, come from

the same world....remember he said:

"I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever"