Talib cusses out HC Raheem Morris

nuccah

http://www.joebucsfan.com/?p=19111

Talib Blows Curfew, Curses Out Raheem

October 31st, 2009

The dean of Tampa Bay sports radio, Steve Duemig, broke a story on 620 WDAE-AM yesterday about Aqib Talib and other Bucs significantly blowing curfew in London.

The result wasn’t pretty.

After the Bucs’ loss to New England, per Duemig citing an eyewitness, the curfew violators were confronted in the hotel lobby by a waiting Raheem The Dream and numerous F-bombs were fired from Talib’s mouth to Raheem The Dream’s ears.

Joe must note that the Bucs have not denied the report, and Joel Glazer has not issued a scathing response.

It happened.

Surely, Talib will be fined yet again. Whether it be paying fat hourly wages to defense attorneys, numerous team fines, bar tabs for Torrie Cox, and no doubt soon a civil suit payoff to a cab driver, Talib is a walking ATM these days.

What concerns Joe must is the lack of internal leadership within the Bucs locker room. What has multiple players thinking it’s OK to be 0-7 and bust curfew?

Does this happen if Derrick Brooks is on the team?

It was Raheem The Dream who labeled Talib “wild child” after he got in trouble shortly after being drafted by the Bucs in 2008.

It’s time for Raheem The Dream to drop some serious discipline on his bad apple before he spoils the whole young bunch.

Looks like the Bucs really screwed the pooch with Talib. He's a **** fine CB in my opinion after watching him against the Pats, but wow!!!

Many mention not having veteran leadership.. well, Talib played under Brooks last season, and apparently has learned absolutely nothing.

talib reminds me of dhall. he'll get you a couple of INTs, he'll get burned a lot and he'll be a punk on and off the field.

Same here...

I think Sanders keeps all of his hype boys on his tweeter account, and tells them to avoid making a tackle unless it is absolutely obvious that they have to.

Talib is talented, but with todays rules, IMO all CB's have to tackle well, I have seen him avoid many this year, and give up on plays early after he is burnt.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

WHEN A SHIP STARTS TO SINK .... THE RATS WILL BE THE FIRST TO SURFACE! COUNT ON IT.

SINK? THIS SHIP SUNK WHEN THE GLAZERS HIRED MORRIS & DOMMINIK.:rolleyes:

We will not win a game until Morris is long gone. This is just ANOTHER situation which shows Morris is not capable of the position for which he was hired.

We will not win a game until Morris is long gone. This is just ANOTHER situation which shows Morris is not capable of the position for which he was hired.

I think the Glazers are lined up to watch the Rams at Lions at 1pm, scouting free agents, Dominick will be sitting on the floor playing with barbies, and Morris will be in his video game chair mumbling something about violence :rolleyes: .

MORRIS DOES SEEM TO BE IN OVER HIS HEAD. THE GLAZERS AIN'T MAKING IT ANY EASIER FOR HIM

WITH THEIR SHENANIGANS. IT'S A BAD SITUATION ALL AROUND. MORRIS IS CAPABLE OF BECOMING A

GOOD HEAD COACH ...... BUT NOT UNDER THE PRESENT CONDITIONS.

talib reminds me of dhall. he'll get you a couple of INTs, he'll get burned a lot and he'll be a punk on and off the field.

I will always have the belief that if you put DeAngelo Hall on a GOOD team, with consistently good performances, he will play his butt off.

DeAngelo Hall is a very gifted athlete, and if he is MOTIVATED, a very good CB. How can you be motivated playing for a bad team (Atlanta under Petrino, Oakland, Washington).

2 good examples? He played great in our playoff season and when he was picked up by Washington (which awarded him an extension), but once he loses motivation (multiple losses), he lays down.

I dont blame Morris for everything goin down on that team...not his fault you guys brought in useless FA's and drafted a first round QB.

You will have to grow with that QB...and pray he isnt the next Jamarcus Russell or Joey Harrington.

Ehhh I have to disagree with you on the qb.........

Had it been any other qb then the one that was at a school he coached @ , while he coached there there might be a case for that but given the fact "the dream" coached at the same school that the kid played at WHILE the kid was there...... yea I think that pick was ALL morris.

I guess I'm the only one that is being entertained by all this "Talib" crap. All im saying is if they are gonna suck balls might as way find different ways to amuse/ entertain me(the "fan"). Watching Talibs' antics is pretty much the only thing that is entertain, of late. :)

DRC misses plays, but is still one of the best. Talib has the Talent, all he needs is a coach who knows how to coach...

I guess I'm the only one that is being entertained by all this "Talib" crap. All im saying is if they are gonna suck balls might as way find different ways to amuse/ entertain me(the "fan"). Watching Talibs' antics is pretty much the only thing that is entertain, of late. :)

DRC misses plays, but is still one of the best. Talib has the Talent, all he needs is a coach who knows how to coach...

what can I say?

Are you talking about the possibility of a non-capped season?

If the uncapped season comes, and I think it will, I think that NFL owners and GM's will use it to dump guys with big salaries who are under-preforming more than it'll be Jarry Jones and Dan Synder trying to buy every player they can.

/that's also the reason why I think the owners actually want the uncapped season more than the NFLPA wants it.