Our Biggest Loss this tear is Harry Douglas

MoFalcons

We have missed Harry because we used more three wide sets with him and he was a deep threat teams feared that opened lanes for Turner.SO our Biggest loss is Harry not any other player

Someone else has said this by now ...

But our biggest loss has been Peria Jerry, followed by Brian Williams, followed by Jerious Norwood ... and probably followed next by William Moore just because of his potential.

Harry Douglas was coming into his own but I think in his absence the legend grows. Booker is making some plays and Weems seems to be doing pretty well. I think the biggest loss potentials was Jerry. The guy was bullrushing and collapsing the middle of the pocket. Jerry and Moore definitely needed playing time to develop so they will be a year behind assuming they are healthy by then.

I don't see why people say that Harry was a deep threat. He rarely ran routes over 10 yards and never really did much to gain respect from defensive coordinators.

Our biggest problem has been our O-Line playing against quality defenses. These poor offensive performances were happening last year almost every time we faced anybody with a relevant defense.

The problem is that our O-Line is not very talented and it is really starting to show.

Our biggest problem has been our O-Line playing against quality defenses. These poor offensive performances were happening last year almost every time we faced anybody with a relevant defense.

The problem is that our O-Line is not very talented and it is really starting to show.

I wouldnt agree with that. The O line was good enough last year, even against te better defenses. We finished 11-5, after all. Not all of those wins were against weak teams.

I saw Douglass as becoming our Wes Welker, will have to postpone that hope ntil next year. And its not helping that our first two picks are on IR.