THE SEC EAST MANIFESTO

NOSTRADAMUS

tebow-creation.jpg

georgi.jpg

050508murray.jpg

Welcome my SEC Brothers to the Official SEC Manifesto Thread.

This Thread will predict the SEC East for the Next 4 years starting 2010.

Here are some of my great predictions from the pass 10 years.

#1 I predicted FSU will tumble due to DJ Shockley committing to UGA for Mark Richt.

#2 I predicted that the Florida Georgia 4 game series would be split in 1/2 ( Only if Stafford decided to stay 4 years, since there was no way in the **** that Tebow was going to leave early )

Now I predict the FUTURE FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS....

Florida will rank either 3rd or 4th in SEC EAST THE NEXT 4 YEARS.

THE PERCY-TEBOW ERA WILL BE OFFICIALLY DONE.

URBAN MEYER WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO PUT A TANDEM LIKE THAT TOGETHER EVER.

NOW TEBOW IS NOWHERE NEAR A GREAT QB IN MY BOOK, BUT HE IS THE GREATEST TYPE OF QB TO RUN URBAN'S SYSTEM.

DUE TO THIS SIMPLE FACT URBAN WILL BE FORCED TO LEAVE THE SEC FOR NOTRE DAME IN 2 YEARS.

TENNESSEE WILL BECOME THE DEFINITIVE #2 TEAM IN THE SEC EAST.

GEORGIA WILL RECLAIM THE #1 POSITION IN THE SEC EAST DUE TO 1 THING, AND 1 THING ONLY ( THEY BEAT OUT FLORIDA IN THE MURRAY SWEEPSTAKES )

IF FLORIDA WOULD HAVE NABBED MURRAY THEN YOU COULD HAVE TOLD MARK RICHT TO FAX OVER HIS RESIGNATION PAPERS.

2010 THE MURRAY ERA BEGINS

2011 THE BULLDAWGS ARE BACK IN THE TOP 5

2012 THE BULLDAWGS ARE NC CONTENDERS

2013 GEORGIA WINS IT ALL

AS YOU CAN SEE PEOPLE, IT ALL REVOLVES AROUND WHO GETS THAT GAME CHANGER AT QB.

Now I predict the FUTURE FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS....

THE PERCY-TEBOW ERA WILL BE OFFICIALLY DONE.

HOLY **** WHAT A BOLD PREDICTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a bold man indeed Nostradamus, to predict that the Harvin-Tebow era at Florida would be over a year after Harvin left the program...that takes serious balls sir.

Yeah I mean, I don't have a single clue how we even won National Championships with Danny Wuerffel and Chris Leak at QB, and had another QB get screwed out of a Heisman Trophy in Rex Grossman, because we're NOTHING without Tebow.

I don't know that I could possibly root any harder for someone than I will Brantley next season just to quiet the critics...

ridiculous. #1 prediction is florida will be nothing without tebow

they will definately come back to the pack next year without tebow and all they lose on their team. they will be something without tebow, but they won't be the team they are today which is obvious. Tebows don't come around a lot..

they will definately come back to the pack next year without tebow and all they lose on their team. they will be something without tebow, but they won't be the team they are today which is obvious. Tebows don't come around a lot..

Yep, it will be a different dynamic for sure. Whether or not we come back to the pack or not isn't definite though as the guys that will be the starters are already rotating in on this team and there's plenty more to begin rotating with them next season just as we are this season. I don't expect much to change defensively, the only question on offense will be what Brantley is capable of. From what I've seen so far, he's capable of quite a lot but we'll have to see how long it takes for them to gel...

Yep, it will be a different dynamic for sure. Whether or not we come back to the pack or not isn't definite though as the guys that will be the starters are already rotating in on this team and there's plenty more to begin rotating with them next season just as we are this season. I don't expect much to change defensively, the only question on offense will be what Brantley is capable of. From what I've seen so far, he's capable of quite a lot but we'll have to see how long it takes for them to gel...

you will lose a lot on defense and no i don't expect you to have the same defense as this year either.. from what i have seen with uf IMO you guys will move back to the pack.. that doesn't mean you won't be a very good team, but you will not be as dominant as you guys have been.